New to this..

Options
I am 5ft 6, and 211lb.

I was living on 1500 cals, and the weight was coming off, but pretty slowly. Have now upped my calories to 1800. Today was my first day.

Anyone about the same size as me doing this? What sort of results do you get? I am a little scared I will gain, or just stay the same.

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Replying to bump this Caz! I'm 5ft4.5, 184.4lb and eating 1800, only been 2 days and recorded a loss since I upped, stick with it!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I'm 5'7", 191. Started Monday at about 1700 calories and was down 1.6 this morning!! It works!! Love it!
  • BoxingAli
    BoxingAli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 5'7" and 202. i started doing this on Wednesday. i was at 1700 and now at 2200. i haven't weighed myself yet....i do know that i don't feel that hungry anymore.
  • Ssumner2001
    Ssumner2001 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, I was wondering if there were any others doing this that started out close to 200 lbs. This is my first time trying this and I'm still in the beginning stages, I can't seem to get my calories in every day like I need to. I work full time and I can't sit around and eat all day and I also have trouble with making my meals ahead of time like for lunch and such.

BMR = 1660
    TDEE = 2283
    10% cut = 2055
    (according to Scooby's calorie calculator)

I find myself wanting to eat all day long and I think it's because I'm not eating enough calories but I don't know how to do a meal plan to include all of these calories. I would appreciate any help that I could get. :smile: