Day 8 of 30

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
When I got up this morning I was so tired and had ZERO desire to workout at all! However, I talked myself into doing at least JM because well it is only 27 minutes long. Well I was so proud of myself that I not only did the 30 DS workout I also stil got on the treadmill and did a half mile walk and half mile jog!! :drinker:

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Well done!

I just did it for the 8th day in a row. Had considered a rest day but decided I felt ok to do it. Beginning to become a bit of a habit. :)

I HATE the lunges but at least my calves are no longer tight.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    When I got up this morning I was so tired and had ZERO desire to workout at all! However, I talked myself into doing at least JM because well it is only 27 minutes long. Well I was so proud of myself that I not only did the 30 DS workout I also stil got on the treadmill and did a half mile walk and half mile jog!! :drinker:

Good Job :)
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm on day 4 today. I do Level 1, next day level 2, then level 3, then back to level one to mix it up.
    I love the combo.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Yayyyy I did 8th day of 30DS am so happy wanted to skip but hey I did it again :wink:

feel much stronger & better the only issue left is the PUSH-ups :bigsmile:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did Day 8 last night. I was very proud of myself as you all were of yourselves. I rode my bike for an hour in the morning and I was at the mall for 6 hours!! walking around. Got home at 11pm and was like there's no way im doing it today. BUT somehow i got enough determination to do it at near 11:30 pm! and then even did some ab ripper from P90X. I do not know what got into me yesterday. :) but it wasn't a bad thing.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    I did Day 8 last night. I was very proud of myself as you all were of yourselves. I rode my bike for an hour in the morning and I was at the mall for 6 hours!! walking around. Got home at 11pm and was like there's no way im doing it today. BUT somehow i got enough determination to do it at near 11:30 pm! and then even did some ab ripper from P90X. I do not know what got into me yesterday. :) but it wasn't a bad thing.

Oh wow gr8
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done, feeling broken but pleased. I had to miss a day yesterday so thinking about doing day 9 this evening but will see how my body feels later.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm falling behind as I'm currently taking a rest day between each workout, simply to give my old knees a chance to recover each time. But I'm still hanging in there and just finished Day 8 today!
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yey! Just finished day 8 of level 1...this is the first time ever that I do an exercise workout consistently. The online forum is a great motivator. two more and i am done on level 1.

So happy :)
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yey! Just finished day 8 of level 1...this is the first time ever that I do an exercise workout consistently. The online forum is a great motivator. two more and i am done on level 1.

So happy :)

Congratulations! This is the first workout I have done consistently as well. Feels good, right.