New to VI

Options
Hi,
Just wanted to give a quick intro. I just started VI, first workout was yesterday. It was great and I loved it. I completed Chalean extreme last year and then moved onto NROL4W. I did ok with that but had to do it at the gym. I really didn't love doing my workouts in the gym. So, I was really excited that VI can be done at home. I am still trying to figure out all of the info and will be taking my measurements tomorrow morning.
Any advice is appreciated and I will also be participating on the VI forums too.

Thanks,
Dana

Replies

• mgoetsch1982
    mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is so nice to see more people from here starting VI! I am almost done with Phase 1. It has taken me longer than it probably should have but I've learned along the way. You will do great and will see some amazing results. Californiagirl2012 is a superstar and is the one that introduced me to the VI world. She may not be able to accept friend requests since she gets so many but her profile is open and so is her diary. You can always shoot her a message as well.

Just follow the program and keep track of your food.

Melissa
  • CynthiaWinnie
    Options
    Hey Dana,
    I am on week 6 of Phase 1. Love it. It gives me a focus I never had before. You can do it at home or at the gym. Make sure you use your heart rate monitor and keep your heart rate about 110. Bobbie is definately our Queen of VI but any of us 'proncesses' will help as well. Good luck and make sure you friend me.
    Cynthia
  • TinaLRoman
    TinaLRoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana,

You will love doing VI at home. You'll have to most likely invest in some heavier weights. I purchased a set of adjustable weights that go up to 90lbs bc the hubby uses them also, but definitely worth it.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the gym, so that's where i get my work-outs in, but LOTS of VI's do their work-outs at home!