How we feelin' guys!?

Options
rlb8788
rlb8788 Posts: 22 Member
Instead of posting about what foods are legal and such, why not have a motivational/success feed?

I'm only on W2D5 but I feel AMAZING! I only lost 2 pounds my first week, but ever since starting, I feel more energized and I can tell I've lost inches! I can only imagine how you week 4/5 people feel!

So I ask, how's everyone doing?!

Replies

• cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on W3D5 & I feel great! I've been in a great mood, my skin is healthier & I feel thinner. I don't feel sleepy during the last hour or so at work anymore, so that's a good thing!!

I totally quit caffeine and decided to indulge in a coke zero last night with my dinner. I couldn't even finish half of it. It tasted so sweet and I was bouncing off the walls!!!
  • jkcathey
    jkcathey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feeling Great! Never too hungry - can always have a snack - and happy with my progress. Love that nothing is excluded completely over the course of the plan, even alcohol!
  • wandafit4life
    wandafit4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I feel Empowered! W5D1 starts Monday! Even with all the ups and downs, I physically feel great! Never too full, introducing new veggies. Learning to slim up my shakes, all things that are gonna go with me long after Shred! Total 5.4pounds and 4 inches lost so far. Weigh in Monday. Gotta hit the store for a few specific items, looking forward to W5!