Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred Peeps are you Ready???

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Day one level one logged! I'm in!
  • campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    I am in, thanks for this! I am starting tonight!!
  • I would love to join in! Just the thing I need to blow the dust off the dvd that's been sitting in my cabinet for over a year! I'll have to start in the morning (1/29) since my son has karate practice and all tonight. I'm actually looking forward to this! Let's do this!!!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    I'm so in!! I've done this DVD so many times.....I just never finish it!! This time I will!! I definitely need people to keep me in check and to make sure I'm doing it!! :)
  • miiint
    miiint Posts: 4 Member
    Im on day 6 of the 30DS,, unfortunately I have not seen any results yet,, in fact i feel a bit bigger..any idea why??
  • geoslade28
    geoslade28 Posts: 2 Member
    I have actually started this on Saturday, and let me tell you, this morning I thought that I was going to die. So you say it gets better by day 4.....well come on day 4! I am anxious to see the results!
  • fitforyou
    fitforyou Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for motivating us! I bought this dvd over a year ago and still sits in it's original package. Bring it on!!:wink:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    I am waiting for my lunch to settle and I'm gonna do it! I have been intimidated by all the posts I've read about soreness and people not being able to finish...I really want to do it and stick with it because I have also seen lots of great results posted on MFP. WE CAN DO THIS! Let's be here to support each other! Please feel free to add me anyone!
  • sperocras
    sperocras Posts: 60 Member
    I'm in. Yeek!
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    I'm in. Did 30DS in August and lost 6 pounds and 9.25 inches. Hoping for similar results.
  • sbalice
    sbalice Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I was planning on starting it today anyway so it will be awesome to have some support!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    I am in :)
  • im super stoked to do this again! :D i did it for a couple days and fell off the wagon, and now i did my first day this morning and feel great :) WOOT WOOT!
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    I'm starting this tonight - so excited... and perhaps a little nervous to hardly be able to move tomorrow!:laugh:
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    woot woot !! am soooo in ! thanks for starting the grp - new to MFP as well...add me anyone..lookinf for some support here
  • RoseBird519
    RoseBird519 Posts: 6 Member
    First workout done, so excited! thanks for starting the group!
  • Mommy4812
    Well, I just did Day1Level1...Not as scary as I thought...I took beginning measurements before I started to keep track of how may inches I will lose. I will admit i snuck a few sips of water right before,during, or after the cardio parts...I just had to..but I keep listening to Jillian about doing just doing it to get the results...WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • pagonapenelope
    pagonapenelope Posts: 5 Member
    I did L1D1 this morning - ouch - my legs and arms are made of rubber right now and I suspect the pain will only be worse in the morning.

Since I'm fairly new to working out (I have just been walking up until today) I wanted to ask:

is it bad to not eat before the workout? I do a green smoothie every morning and drink it on the way to work. But, if this is really bad, perhaps I can do the workout at night.

Thanks for the challenge and motivation all!
  • Mommy4812
    It's better to work out with a full belly. I just wait 30-60mins. after eating to let my meal settle.
  • skinnime_bree
    skinnime_bree Posts: 4 Member
    WOOT WOOT, Im all in

Follow me,

I post alot on IG as well (@ohsoobree), great support on there