Level 2 Day1

mema_king
mema_king Posts: 52 Member
Ok so I'm doing ripped in 30 rather than the shred. Basically the same, 3/2/1 4 levels and you do it for 5 or 6 days and then move up.

Moved up to level 2 and OMG that was a difference! I don't even understand some of those moves and I clearly need better co-ordination but at least I did it....right? :huh:

Replies

• rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Same here. I'm doing the shred one, and just did day one of level 2. My lack of co-ordination on some of the moves really did not help at all. My abs hurt now, my partner said that must be a good sign. He'd quite like to join in to try and sort his abs out, but has a frozen shoulder and can't lift his arm above waist level, so no 30 DS for him!
  • mema_king
    mema_king Posts: 52 Member
    My shoulders are killing me today so I think waiting until he is better is a good idea. Did day 2 but not well. I'm not quitting tho, I've decided that doing it badly is better than not doing it at all.
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Level 2 Day 1. it was rough but I had to get it in even after I ripped out all the carpet on two flights of stairs and took all the staples out. I STILL DID IT. I did think i was going to die ( ow, and add bad crapms on top of all that) I STILL DID IT WHOOO
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    hey all! I just completed day one of level 2. I found level one more challenging...anyone else feel the same?
    Looking forward to get to 30.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Did day 2 but not well. I'm not quitting tho, I've decided that doing it badly is better than not doing it at all.

I am doing Level 2, just did day 4.

I find some of the moves are putting too much stress on my joints - specifically my wrists and knees - and not in a good way so I have been doing other moves from Level 1 and 2 instead.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Just did Level 2 for the first time! Whoo hoo! It's good to change it up, because I was obviously getting used to Level 1 too much because I really sweated again doing Level 2. Lots of stuff that's hard on my knees, so I'll be sticking with the beginner routines all the way through.

One funny moment was when I finished the final cardio round and was looking forward to laying back down on the floor for abs. Then she tricked me and did more plank position for abs! I nearly died.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    yayyy started Level 2 :happy:
  • MishaKudo
    MishaKudo Posts: 25 Member
    I did Level 2 Day 1 of the shred on Monday and man~ it killed me. I haven't done the Shred in two days now. :( Hope to get back into it today! After seeing my endurance improve through Level 1 I think I was a bit depressed that Level 2 was so hard for me all over again.

Always looking for active MFP friends! :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    I did Level 2 Day 1 of the shred on Monday and man~ it killed me. I haven't done the Shred in two days now. :( Hope to get back into it today! After seeing my endurance improve through Level 1 I think I was a bit depressed that Level 2 was so hard for me all over again.

Always looking for active MFP friends! :)

No worries GOODLUCK