DAILY CHALLENGE - 1.29.13

Options
Here's the challenge, y'all.

10 sit-ups and a post on what you want out of this week. What do you want to accomplish? What are your goals this week?

I'll post later tonight! I'm in this too!!

Keep pushin; y'all.

- Shane

Replies

• 1sikan
    1sikan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A minimum of six 45 minute workouts this week. Now are we suppose to do 10 sit ups, in addition to whatever sit ups may already be part of our workout program?
  • shanematthews2
    shanematthews2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A minimum of six 45 minute workouts this week. Now are we suppose to do 10 sit ups, in addition to whatever sit ups may already be part of our workout program?

Yes, ma'am :)
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My goals are pretty simple. Kick this cold/flu and get back on schedule. I started today by getting my Fit Test in. A day later than I planned, but I got it done. I got about 3/4 of the way through Plyometric Cardio. This cold has put me down for the count like no other in the last few years.
    I normally try to workout twice a day. So,I will ditch RevAbs for the next couple of days and my plan for tomorrow is to do Plyometric Cardio in the AM and In the PM my plan is to get Insanity Power Cardio and Resistance done. Then on Thursday AM Cardio Recovery and then Pure Cardio at night and I will be caught up to where I want to be.

10 sit ups, completed.
  • Fabulousmonica
    Options
    My goals this week are to stay on track with my clean eating and not fall off the wagon like I did yesterday :-/ AND to finish week 4 of phase 1 of P90X!!!!

10 sit ups completed. :)
  • shanematthews2
    shanematthews2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Guys, these goals are FANTASTIC!!

My goals for this week is to twist around my nutrition so I can get over this plateau. I want to hit INSANITY every day this week. I want to help each one of you ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS. I want to see the scale move again. I want to weight train 4 days this week. I want to push my business to the next level.

10 sit ups completed.
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    insanity pure cardio
    10 push ups :)