February Fab Abs Challenge

Options
stellafgus
stellafgus Posts: 29 Member
What a way to get the abs I want by March 21st 2013. Why is this date so important, I am renewing my wedding vows after 15 years and I have already purchased a dress that I want to wear and it hangs on my closet door as motivation. The dress fits but my abs could use some work to keep from looking so lumpy for a like of better word, so with this challenge I am sure to get the lumps out.:)

Replies

• toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'm in! :happy:
  • mommaj2006
    mommaj2006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in going on Spring break then... What a way to be accountable for my ab workouts until then thanks :)
  • trishann1976
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going on spring break around that time as well so would love to look good in my swimsuit again or at least better!
  • nikkik8806
    nikkik8806 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Just had a baby 3 months ago and I'm a little bit... erm fluffier in my abs now!
  • Chelebgood
    Chelebgood Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i will try!I'm in..:bigsmile:
  • unusualyoux
    Options
    This is a great group idea! I'm in!
    Want to have a flat stomach for summer :)
  • Audrvrs
    Audrvrs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Why not?! This is great! I need more accountability to help me lose the weight.
  • rabraham85
    Options
    Im all in! Going on a cruise in April :happy:
  • B0xY
    B0xY Posts: 1
    Options
    I hate doing abs exercises - and I mean it by saying HATE :blushing: But I'll take this challenge because of the team spirit (and also for my own good) :laugh: I'll start on Friday and I'll report at the end of the month how my abs are improving.

Good luck to everyone! :drinker:
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Got my Day 1 in:)
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    day 2 ~ got it in np with the plank and push us but got to work on building my sit ups they were feeling long but got em in.