Day 21 Weigh-in

MsJayeKaye
MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
Hey pals,

I didn't see anyone start the post for today's weigh-in and if I'm not mistaken we are due to post today.

Since our last weigh-in I have lost 4.8 pounds. My goal for the next weigh-in will be to get to 160 which is an additional 1.6 pounds and put me at 5 pounds from my ultimate goal weight of 155.

Hope everyone has had great progress :flowerforyou:

Replies

• EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    I had a gain of 2.8, which puts me back to where I was when we started this challenge :mad: :sad:

Over the 3-day weekend, My goal was to burn 1000 cals/day - which I did. But then I ate back most, if not all, those calories! This week the goal is 4 pounds; so I won't be eating back my exercise calories.

I hope everyone else had a better weigh in than me :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks for posting this Ms.JayeKaye! I will post my weigh in tomorrow because I didn't get to weigh myself in the morning like I normally do.

Also nice work! 4.8 pounds is awesome! And EllyG08 sorry to hear you didn't lose! I hate how the food can mess is up so much! But don't worry! I'm sure you can work it right on off!

Brittny
  • I'm up 3 pounds. Sigh. I kind of expected it and I'm glad it's not more, but it's still disappointing. I have work to do in the gym these next 2 weeks!!
  • beccaanne78
    beccaanne78 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm exactly the same as last week :( no loss or gain
  • jen6137
    jen6137 Posts: 5 Member
    Im still the same...not sure what it is...plateau!