Twilight Lounge

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
hello, my lovely twi-hards! just thought i might set up a thread for people to discuss the finer things in life, like taylor lautner, outside of a challenge thread. feel free to pop in just to say hello or rant about any pet peeve that was thrown in your face, or just to let everyone know you're having a nice kind of day. see you around!

Replies

• chanstriste13
    Options
    so, we went to see hansel and gretel, and i have to say that it kicked the pants off of snow white and the huntsman.

can't believe january is almost over. how the hell did that happen?

hope everyone has a great day!
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    OOOOH! I want to see that! It looks awesome! Was it as awesome as the previews!

Abd it is a given that it would kick Snow White's butt! That movie had *gagh* Kirsten in it.... LOL

There's a pic going around facebook of Rob's face on Taylor's body..... It is quite yummy..... That is all.....

(edited for typo)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Great idea Stacy!!!

I bought the OK smut magazine today. Rob's photo is on the front and they had a 2 page article/pics regarding him being the next James Bond. Also had photos of Daniel Craig with a comparison of their heights, etc!

I want to see Hansel and Gretal. I heard the critics gave it crap for review, but I rarely agree with the critics anyway.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    AWWW, their's Meiko^^^.
    Yep, good idea Stacy. Nothing on my mind right now but Twilight crosses it frequently so I will be back.

Oh, I know! Is everyone excited about The Host? I know I am!!
  • mommycullen
    mommycullen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So I finally got my copy of the Twilight Ultimate Movie Companion book thingy. If you dont have it yet people, its SPECTACULAR. It has all these little momentos from set- like director notes and red carpet passes and the wedding invite from BD1.

It was like Christmas.

that is all.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    MommyCullen....Oh the movie companion sounds pretty cool! Where did you get it?

Mindy...yes, I am ready to see the Host!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,896 Member
    Options
    I'm rereading The Host to get ready for the movie. Two of my daughters got to see a screening, but because the production company made them sign a pretty stiff non-disclosure agreement, the girls won't tell me a thing about it. However, I perceived that they liked it a lot.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Darn living in Kansas doesn't have the same perks as living in Hollywood!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I'm rereading The Host to get ready for the movie. Two of my daughters got to see a screening, but because the production company made them sign a pretty stiff non-disclosure agreement, the girls won't tell me a thing about it. However, I perceived that they liked it a lot.

i am just reading this now for the first time, and i *love* it so far!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I bought the OK smut magazine today. Rob's photo is on the front and they had a 2 page article/pics regarding him being the next James Bond. Also had photos of Daniel Craig with a comparison of their heights, etc!

<blink> huh?

is this really happening? someone catch me up to speed!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    OOOOH! I want to see that! It looks awesome! Was it as awesome as the previews!

we *really* enjoyed this one. tons of gore and wit to boot. highly recommended.
  • surfrgrl1
    Options

<blink> huh?

is this really happening? someone catch me up to speed!

Oh you know how it is....they take a little something that is said and make it into something else. Anyway, Daniel Craig is slated to do 2 more Bond movies and then he plans to start a family with his new wife. Supposedly he has said that he thinks Robert would make a great Bond. I wanna be a Bond girl!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    So I finally got my copy of the Twilight Ultimate Movie Companion book thingy. If you dont have it yet people, its SPECTACULAR. It has all these little momentos from set- like director notes and red carpet passes and the wedding invite from BD1.

It was like Christmas.

that is all.

^^^I didn't even know this existed (yes, I live under a rock:grumble: ), but I want one!!!

Would you believe I didn't even know the premise of "The Host" until I saw the preview at the theater during one of my BD2 screenings? (Live under a rock...see above.) I might read the book before I see the movie, though that kind of sci fi usually isn't my thing.

@surf...Meiko is so cute!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have the movie companions for the first 4 movies, never could find a BD2 book. My Twilight one is autographed by Peter Facinelli
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    I have the movie companions for the first 4 movies, never could find a BD2 book. My Twilight one is autographed by Peter Facinelli

Lucky you!! Peter is HOT!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options

Lucky you!! Peter is HOT!

He looks so much better with dark hair. I have pictures with him in my photos here. He gives the best hugs! (So does Rob's best friend Sam Bradley)
  • ScarlettVamp
    Options
    Not Twilight related at all, but I'm completely in love with Adam Levine and I was reading his twitter feed (yes, I had time on my hands dealing with hubby). This tweet from 9/22/11 made this brunette smile.

"I dont like that when Rapunzel's hair loses it's magical powers it turns from blond to brown. Brown is magical too dammit."

*sigh*
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Not Twilight related at all, but I'm completely in love with Adam Levine and I was reading his twitter feed (yes, I had time on my hands dealing with hubby). This tweet from 9/22/11 made this brunette smile.

"I dont like that when Rapunzel's hair loses it's magical powers it turns from blond to brown. Brown is magical too dammit."

*sigh*

Wooohoo good for us natural brunettes!!!
  • surfrgrl1
    Options
    Has anyone read the YA Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking? I just started it last night. I can hardly wait to get back to reading it, but alas work calls for me.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Has anyone read the YA Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking? I just started it last night. I can hardly wait to get back to reading it, but alas work calls for me.

never heard of this before, but i'll check it out on your recommendation.

however, i did just finish 'the host'. i *loved* it. better than twilight. *<gasp!>*