King of the Nerds

Options
Anyone watching this on TBS?

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it, but I have a wonderful vision in my mind now of some kind of battle for nerd dominance, and I am very excited about that concept. It would be like ...Nerdvivor. Or the Great Nerd Race. Or something.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Yep :) Watched both episodes of it so far.

I actually think it's funny that everyone is underestimating Alana. She was one of the only members of the whole group that even knew how to play chess. She may not have the higher education of the others, but she wouldn't be on the show if she didn't have something to offer. She proved that when she got more trivia questions right in the Nerd-off.

That said, I have a Nerdon for Genevieve and Danielle
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    I have never heard of it, but I have a wonderful vision in my mind now of some kind of battle for nerd dominance, and I am very excited about that concept. It would be like ...Nerdvivor. Or the Great Nerd Race. Or something.

It basically is! Ha, it's been great so far. :bigsmile:
  • DKaye09
    Options

I actually think it's funny that everyone is underestimating Alana. She was one of the only members of the whole group that even knew how to play chess. She may not have the higher education of the others, but she wouldn't be on the show if she didn't have something to offer. She proved that when she got more trivia questions right in the Nerd-off.

I agree. She seems kind of bumbling... but I'm not sure if maybe that's because she is, or because she's playing an angle. And I'm also kinda loving Genevieve and Danielle... though Genevieve seems sort of crazy :happy:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    Options

I agree. She seems kind of bumbling... but I'm not sure if maybe that's because she is, or because she's playing an angle. And I'm also kinda loving Genevieve and Danielle... though Genevieve seems sort of crazy :happy:

She's not crazy, she's Eccentric :laugh:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    Options
    Anyone noticing a trend?

The "Strong" competitors keep going home. When are they going to realize that being a nerd doesn't necessarily revolve around having a "skill set" like advanced mathematics?
  • DKaye09
    Options
    I think they tend to over think things a bit :tongue:
  • DKaye09
    Options
    Nobody else watches? :huh: Heh
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    okay I'm fully into it!! i kind of wish i'd seen the earlier episodes!!

danielle/moogega/geneveive/celeste are awesome!! moogega's a planetary protection engineer at NASA, how cool is that.

i also love danielle's rainbow horde tattoo, hahaha. nerd :P