Week 4 Day 3

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Whew I'm tired. I did Combat 60 this morning and I guess I put more into the workout because I burned the most calories ever since starting the program. Those circle push ups may just kill me though!

I don't know about you all but I'm already thinking about my next challenge once Combat is done. I'm thinking about doing a hybrid of either Combat with Les Mills Pump or ChaLEAN Extreme. Anyone else interested in doing this with me? After 2 rounds of Insanity and now Combat I'm ready to reintroduce some heavy lifting into my routine again to break up the heavy cardio. I love both LMP and CLX which is why I can't decide which one to incorporate. I'll take suggestions if you have a strong preference.

Have a great day!

Replies

• MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im going to do me one of Chalean Extrem , Combat and Turbo fire......
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing Combat and Pump...
  • telcochik
    Options
    Maybe I should just start a "Combat and ..." group so everyone can participate?!?!?!?

MzTate you're CRAY CRAY! Turbo AND Combat...my legs are tired just thinking about it! :laugh: :wink:
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Combat and Insanity next...but will likely do one more round of combat (the adv version since I already have all the discs).

Going to be a later workout for me today. Had to take my munchkin to the Dr. this morning. He's home from school today since he was up coughing at 3am for about an hour...and subsequently so was I. But I'll get Combat 60 in today, then Combat 30 tomorrow, shock HIIT on Friday and Combat 60 on Saturday. That will get in all the workouts but in a schedule that works much better for me in the mornings.
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finally got Combat 60 in!! I do love this workout. I just wish it wasn't so hard to fit in before work.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I have to get up at 4:30am to get it in but today was the first time I was able to dig deep and really get into it!
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did combat 60 tonight. Got it in after work and after all the crazy weather ended! I was thinking of doing insanity next, or trying to do a hybrid of combat and pump. I've never done pump before.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I did combat 60 tonight. Got it in after work and after all the crazy weather ended! I was thinking of doing insanity next, or trying to do a hybrid of combat and pump. I've never done pump before.

Ooh Pump is awesome and the instructors are all so pretty :wink: Plus the music is fantastic! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great strength training program!