READ ME FIRST!!!!!!

Options
Gary6030
Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
Hello and welcome to the Fitness Group. I will post daily exercise challenges with modifications for all fitness levels along with video links as many exercises will most likely be new to you.

(Do not watch the video and say I can't do that because YOU CAN and you can always modify it)

The post will begin late this evening to start for Thursday 1/31/13. I will then post the challenges on a weekly basis on Sunday Night 2/3/13.

If you have a smartphone great apps to download are as follows: Runtastic, C25K, any HIIT or Tabata Timer if you don't have these are not necessary!

I will post healthy food alternatives that can help you feel normal and still lose weight.

If you are at a plateau we will help you kiss that goodbye!

If you have REAL pain stop what you are doing and modify.

If you feel tired, weak, exhausted TOO BAD! Your body is much stronger than it wants you to believe. All that whining and complaining is because FATTY is currently running the show. It's time for the FATTY to Die and release the inner person that is trapped underneath all of that fat and excuses.

At the end of the month post your weight loss so we can congratulate you! If you need anything at all feel free to inbox me.

Sincerely,

gary6030

154lbs down I killed fatty! Now his younger 93 lb brother has got to die! 12/31/2013 I will reach my goal of 199 no room for a failure.

Sound the warcry we're taking back control and defeating Fatty once and for all!

Replies

• 1986November22
    Options
    new to this, i'm still illiterate with using it, unsure how to use it
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Go log your weight in the starting weight log.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I've done these in the past with you as the leader and they were awesome!
  • RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    first time ever joining a group. Will see how it goes. Thanks for getting this started.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This group sounds great can't wait
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I like Tabata A LOT! So, what is the timing you suggest and how many rounds? Let me know if I'm overthinking this :wink:

Just getting through the tail end of Bronchitis and still a little barky and short winded, but think tonight can do.