Weekly challenge Jan 28-Feb 2

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
I don't have time this week to tally last week results, but congrats if you made your targets, feel free to brag here! Let us know your goal for this week (yes, I know this is a few days late, sorry!)

Getting back to the previous type of challenges, post what you're aiming for in terms of exercise minutes in this thread and at the end of the week we'll check off if you've made your goal:

- Fitness Enthusiasts (Beginners): Log 110 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Buffs (Intermediate): Log 235 minutes of exercise

- Fitness Elites (Advanced): Log 360 minutes of exercise

So in summary: 7 days of 8 glasses of water each, and then choose where you want to be in terms of Fitness for the enxt week.

Replies

• shorty313
    Options
    Thanks to a day off work I made my exercise goal. I think I made my water goals all but 2 days, I have a tough time on the weekends with so much running around.

I'm going for buff again this week, who else is in?!?
  • ijs_leggo
    Options
    So far, I'm on track to meet the goals this week...fingers crossed---SuperBowl Sunday may de-rail the train
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was crap at updating last week :blushing: Had a bit of a hectic week and I'll own up that each time I remembered to update the challenge I wasn't able to (not at a computer).

From what I gathered, none of us fared exceptionally well at last week's challenge, but this is a new week.

I'm aiming for enthusiast again.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    These challenges are Monday through Sunday, correct? If so then I think I'll have enough time for Enthusiast. I've met all of my personal goals this week and I'm taking today off from working out. Happy Superbowl Day!
  • shorty313
    Options
    Yes, Monday through Sun since that's how MFP adds up weeks.

I hit 166 minutes, so I fell quite a bit short of my buff goal and will settle for enthusiast. I made water goal every day but Sat.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I made Fitness Buff this week, with 275 minutes of exercise, and I drank my 8 glasses of water everyday! I didn't even have any alcohol last night during the Super Bowl because I wanted to make sure I drank all of my water for the day. (Good thing I only had water because I still woke up at 1am with horrible indigestion. That hasn't happened in quit a while.)
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok I checked the results I have, and posted a new challenge for the week.

Sincere apologies for being so late all the time (and not at all last week), I promise I'll improve ;)