30/01 check-in/weigh-in report

Options

Replies

• tnt7787
    tnt7787 Posts: 48
    Options
    Well I am still at 147.8. On Saturday I was down a pound (146.6) and then started 30 Day Shred and my weight has gone up since starting that. I gained back the extra pound I lost, plus one more (148.6). I am assuming the weight gain has been from water retention with the new workout. This morning I was down a pound, but that put me back at my starting weight of 147.8. Hoping to see better results this week now that my body seems to be getting used to the workout.

Congrats to everyone on your weight losses, you are all doing fantastic!
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    4lbs down so far. My actually weigh in is Saturday so who knows by then. Wish me luck!
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    SW:213.1
    CW: 214.4
    My monthly is coming on the 4th so I'm not sure that has anything to do with it! I will see next week. Have a great day!
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    SW: 271.2
    CW: 265.8 (as of 1/28)

My weigh-ins are on Mondays so we'll see what the scale says. I wouldn't be surprised with a gain at my next weigh-in because 5.4 pounds seems like a LOT to lose in a week. We'll see...
  • newmrswood
    Options
    SW: 111
    CW: 109.6
    Loss: 1.4lbs

My actual weigh in days are on Friday...so who knows what'll say in 2 days LOL
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    SW: 163
    CW: 159
    Loss: 4 lbs
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW: 229.2
    CW: 224.4
    (that's 4.8 pounds down, yay!)
    Current goal weight: 200 lbs (yes I know, that's still overweight but one thing at a time :)

Like another poster said, I would not be surprised if that doesn't continue, it's much more than I was expecting -- I am on track to lose about a pound a week, but I guess I had an active week this week. I have a lot more to lose than some of you do though!

I typically weigh in on Sundays so that's when that # was from... I'll let ya all know what happens next Sunday! I am so impressed with all of you on here who are working hard at losing :)
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I also started out at 144. And I saw 143 on Monday so I thought I had lost a pound! Back up to 144 today though. Hoping for a big number next week, since I was super strict about diet and exercise all week.

Gonna up my water and see if that helps :)

Congratulations everyone!
  • juliesctt
    juliesctt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SW: 148 lbs
    CW: 147.4 lbs

Lost 1.4 lbs
  • Jenn316
    Jenn316 Posts: 21
    Options
    SW-161
    Today 158!!! -3
  • robynw143
    robynw143 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Okay so mine is a little difficult. I think my scale is crazzy and has a mind of it's own. So I was stuck at 9lbs lost for 2 weeks and I only started 1/2/13. Today I got on it and it moved a tiny bit 9.2 pounds lost. However I had my yearly physical today and it said I was 5.8lbs lighter then my scale at home. I knew my scale was acting fishy because the last couple times I stood on it was all over the place (darn digital scales).

Oh also the Doctor scale was the start of my weight but my scale at home agreed with the doctors

Since 1/2/13 SW: 240
    At start of Challenge 231 (to the best of my knowledge with crazzy scale) weight before the scale went crazy.
    Today (crazzy scale) 230.8
    Doctors Office (today) 225.0

So either I lost .2oz or I lost 6lbs

What do you recommend I use?

I know I need to replace my scale.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bit late, but my scale gave a crazy result yesterday.

SW: 228

CW: 228

No change.... but am expecting this as have changed eating plan, so hopefully will change before valentines day.
  • lilrudegal
    lilrudegal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :sad: One week down and I've only lost 0.2 lb! Disappointed with myself, but at least it was a loss not a gain I suppose! Lots to do in the next two weeks though .
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well I am not sure if I will be down 6lb by my birthday (valentine's day) I had an appointment with my nutritionist yesterday and i gained almost 2 lbs since my last weigh in, i have been eating well, averaging between 1200 and 1300 cal a day. I have been drinking between 12 to 16 glasses of water a day and working out hard doing both the 30 day shred and turbo jam, my nutritionist said it was lean muscle mass i am still losing fat which was reassuring to know that I gained muscle which will help burn more calories, however, I still want to see the scale go down. If I keep gaining muscle, how am I suppose to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks?
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Well I am not sure if I will be down 6lb by my birthday (valentine's day) I had an appointment with my nutritionist yesterday and i gained almost 2 lbs since my last weigh in, i have been eating well, averaging between 1200 and 1300 cal a day. I have been drinking between 12 to 16 glasses of water a day and working out hard doing both the 30 day shred and turbo jam, my nutritionist said it was lean muscle mass i am still losing fat which was reassuring to know that I gained muscle which will help burn more calories, however, I still want to see the scale go down. If I keep gaining muscle, how am I suppose to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks?

If that happens think bigger picture. Yeah you might miss this small challenge, but overall you will be building towards a healthier you. Thats the way i'm looking at it.
  • tnt7787
    tnt7787 Posts: 48
    Options

I started 30ds and have gained as well. I think mine was from starting a new workout and my muscles retaining water. I had lost another pound and then after starting the workout, gained it back, plus another pound. On day 6 now and my weight has gone back down a little
  • luceeleanor
    luceeleanor Posts: 48 Member
    Options

It doesn't matter if you don't make this challenge, although I said 6lbs, it is really about everyone just getting healthier and motivating each other, doing the best we can to make ourselves healthier by that date. It is awesome that you are doing 30 day shred! Keep it up :D
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late checkin.

SW 180
    CW 176.5
    Loss - 3.5
    YAY!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm late. Stalled out at 138.8 at the moment.
  • koerbergirl
    koerbergirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on 1/30 but didn't get a chance until now to post it.

1/30 weigh in: 170

No pounds lost (yet), but hey, none gained, so that's good. :P