Jan 2nd (Re)Start up!

Janelle173
Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
So, I am still going to be getting Jillian Michales Body Revolution. And I am still wanting to finish (probably restart) her 30 Day Shred.

So, I have decided that January 2, I am going to restart the 17 Day Diet (and 30ds personally), until I get the BR (which I am ordering in the next week..). Which then I am going to complete the 30ds, and also see how compatible the 17 DD is with the JMBR diet plan and assess whether to use the JMBR diet program or use both the 17 dd and hers or just the 17 DD one. :) But that is just me. It doesn't need to be that complicated! haha

Anyone with me to start back up on the 2nd of January? I am pretty stoked for it, and looking forward to reclaiming my body for me in the new year! Let us make 2013 our year, ladies!! We know this plan works if we let it and we work it to our best abilities!!

<3 Janelle

Replies

• Hello! Im back im really back this time! Im pretty pumped about it..gonna start over tomorrow right with ya! Whether it was a new year or not i was starting over cuz i cant keep doing what im doing or else im going to gain and gain and have to start all over and im not having that! So tomorrows a new day and im pumped! Gonna workout and eat amazing and best of all feel great! and i want to do the 30ds and finish it this time but the first ten days are going to be the worst cuz ive done it so many times its starting to annoy me :-) but no biggy at all! Im here with ya! Happy new year! :drinker:
  • Janelle173
    Hello! Im back im really back this time! Im pretty pumped about it..gonna start over tomorrow right with ya! Whether it was a new year or not i was starting over cuz i cant keep doing what im doing or else im going to gain and gain and have to start all over and im not having that! So tomorrows a new day and im pumped! Gonna workout and eat amazing and best of all feel great! and i want to do the 30ds and finish it this time but the first ten days are going to be the worst cuz ive done it so many times its starting to annoy me :-) but no biggy at all! Im here with ya! Happy new year! :drinker:

Yes!!!! I am so happy you are back and in it!!! I am going to take a hot bath and then prep my food for tomorrow!!

And I knowwwwwww those first 10 days are not gonna be fun of 30DS! LOL I was so looking forward to getting to Level 3 this last time...And then I didn't. I have thought about doing each level 2 days...but I think I will just keep it simple and follow it how it is supposed to be followed! I am way out of shape by now, so I need level 1 again, I think.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Just want to check in and see how everybody is doing, I have three days left on my restart of C1..so far so good..
  • Im glad your doing good! Cant wait to hear your results! Im eating really well but to be honest i dont think im eating enough which sounds odd...but i remember when i first did this i did sooo welk but i was eating alot! I made sure for lunch to always cook something with a bunch of veggies or had a huge salad with bunch of veggies and tuna or chick! And was making sure to drink the green tea and had my servings of olive oil and vinager! This time like i said im eating really well but not as perfect as before! Therfore im not getting the reults i saw then :-( i feel amazing tho and as i was overflowing out of my pants before they are fitting almost perfect again so im doing something right! Well im going to try and eat more this week and see where it takes me! Good luck ladies!
  • noirnatural
    So C1 is officially completed, I am down 10.6lbs, not bad because I have not been exercising I will incorporate the exercise this week. I really enjoy following this meal plan because it works for me.

Jeanine, keep at it and those pants will be falling off!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • Great job noirnatural...thats pretty much my results the first time and i just cant do it the same for some reason!!! I remember when i firsr did it i didnt excercise either just because i had little headaches and felt tired and light headed! cant wait for my pants to be falling off lol..its always fun shopping for smaller clothes!!! Congrats on your success keep it up amd i cant wait to hear how your next 17days goes :flowerforyou:
  • noirnatural
    Okay..I started working out this week..I am doing SlimN6 series at night and Leslie Sansone 5 mile walk in the morning :smile: ..
  • Janelle173
    Okay..I started working out this week..I am doing SlimN6 series at night and Leslie Sansone 5 mile walk in the morning :smile: ..

How is it going? You doing the diet and working out like that?

I am starting back up on Monday! I am going to actually stick to it this time. I am just not sure if I should work out like I want to...maybe just do the dvd it came with or my leslie sansone dvd for the first cycle?

I'd love your opinion!
  • noirnatural
    The first week I gained a pound...but I expected it, I am now on Cycle three and I notice a signifigant slow down in the weight loss since adding back some of the carbs...has anyone elsa experienced that...
  • Janelle173
    Since I have never made it to cycle 2 even, I can't give any input as far as personally, but I am part of a facebook group, and it seems really common for weight loss to slowwww wayyyy dowwwwn during the second and third cycles and pick back up when you restart cycle 1. i guess it is all part of how it ends up working though.

I am feeling goo so far!! :) Happy to be eating healthy again.
  • noirnatural
    Good I am glad you are feeling good!
    I cant wait to start C1 again..lol
  • noirnatural
    Good Morning,

Where is everyone, how you all doing?
    I have started Round 2!!!
  • slarobinson
    slarobinson Posts: 41 Member
    Even though i just started cycle 1 i feel like i'm full all the time. I think it's that breakfast. So i guess it's a good thing. I'm not going to way until after at least 3 days. I really need this to work.
  • noirnatural
    Good Luck to you...I am glad you felt full...I felt like I was starving...lol