Have you noticed Jillian say breathing wrong sometimes

Options
RotterdamNL
RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
In a couple exercises i noticed see tells the breathing backwards. Because it is always like this, before a burst breath in, when you burst out breath out. In a couple exercises she says breath in while you burst which doesn't feel really nice because you almost block you breathing.

Replies

• maegan0205
    Options
    I have absolutely noticed. I thought it was me. I tried to actually breathe in when she said to and out when she said to, but almost felt like I couldn't breathe at all. So I have just been breathing naturally and assuming that I was just a weirdo! :huh:
  • RotterdamNL
    Options
    haha your not a weirdo silly.

The firs couple times i tried to breath the way she said with a couple exercices i thought, hmm i am pretty sure she is wrong but than thought, but yeah, she is the expert so she is probably right but than when i tried to breath like she said i was sure i was right :laugh:
  • daintybutterfly
    Options
    during the punches I think, she says "exhale exhale exhale"...not sure about everyone else but I try and keep my breathing nice and controlled and even, not super fast? maybe I'm doing that bit wrong!
  • RotterdamNL
    Options
    lol yeah exhaling on every punch is impossible because you already heavyly breathing at that point, but also with a situp exercise she says breath in when you come up which pretty much block your breathing ><
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i agree i have been ignoring her breathing instructions especially around the punching
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I breathe for me, not for Jillian!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I breathe for me, not for Jillian!

Bingo