Blue Men! %($U%@)%(#

Options
So_Much_Fab
So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
Those blue men representing the group are soooo boring. Perchance you might add a more exciting graphical image, oh great group creator?

With eternal gratitude,
Organic_Azure

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Those blue men representing the group are soooo boring. Perchance you might add a more exciting graphical image, oh great group creator?

With eternal gratitude,
    Organic_Azure

:flowerforyou:

Haha!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Sherri...I DO believe that's YOUR expertise!! I nominate you the maker of the mascot!!
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I was gonna suggest that everyone use Gary6030's profile pic with "Fired Up In February" as their own to show our solidarity. Perhaps it could be used in place of the Blue Men instead/also.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I was gonna suggest that everyone use Gary6030's profile pic with "Fired Up In February" as their own to show our solidarity. Perhaps it could be used in place of the Blue Men instead/also.

This thread is a joke thread to get Gary's attention (and I see it hasn't worked YET!!!). His profile graphic is the one I made for this group!!! Apparently he wanted it all for himself. Tsk, tsk. :laugh:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well then I will be first to STEAL IT FROM GARY!!!! hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil: :devil:
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This thread is a joke thread to get Gary's attention (and I see it hasn't worked YET!!!). His profile graphic is the one I made for this group!!! Apparently he wanted it all for himself. Tsk, tsk. :laugh:

LOL - another example of how sarcasm is near impossible to convey in print. :laugh: :drinker: