I HATE HIGH KNEES!!

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
:grumble: What move do you HATE??!! :sad:

Replies

• gissi84
    Options
    For whatever reason, I'm having problems with speed bags! I've come close to hitting myself in the face a few times :)

After that, I'd have to say the 'running man' move - again, this probably boils down to lack of coordination on my part!

That said, I'm only just starting out (have only done Ph 1, wo 1&2 plus cardio 1) - I'm sure there are a whole bunch more that I'll hate!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    For whatever reason, I'm having problems with speed bags! I've come close to hitting myself in the face a few times :)

After that, I'd have to say the 'running man' move - again, this probably boils down to lack of coordination on my part!

That said, I'm only just starting out (have only done Ph 1, wo 1&2 plus cardio 1) - I'm sure there are a whole bunch more that I'll hate!

lol, that's ok it can be subject to change at any time!

try having a sort of sideward stance in your speedbags, lean back slightly and turn your head/face away from your hands.
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Suicides! I lose my balance! Lol. I about gave myself a black eye narrowly missing the corner of my bookshelf the other day.
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    fast feet! ergh!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    fast feet! ergh!

Oh yeah. I guess I hate those as well! Lol. I get that jiggle...but it is not a cute jiggle lol
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Pliés hurt like hell.. But i know they will do me good. Definitely a love/hate relationship with those ones.

ooh @ the suicides! But i agree they can be a little dangerous, I've had a little slip on my living room carpet doing them, maybe i was getting a bit carried away sprinting across the room :laugh:
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I HATE running man, always makes me feel like I need to pee next most hated are surrenders, (the ones were you kneel down one leg at a anime then stand back up with your arms in the air holding weights). I'm sure as the workouts progress these will be replaced by new most hated moves!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    High knees, running man, oh yeah and those stupid reverse planks :sad:
  • Roboartist
    Options
    One thing is for sure, we will all love ourselves and Jillian when we see results, even if planking nearly kills us ;)
  • seabeckteach
    Options
    Running Man
    Those planks to crescent things (why can't I do that?)
    Fast Feet
    Jumping Jacks--I have too much belly fat and my tummy flops. :(
    I love the suicides (well maybe not love..) because I don't have coordination and I can do that.
  • Gana1017
    Gana1017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    There's one move in every dvd so far that I hate, I can't rememeber them all right but ones that stick out are push ups and running man.
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I cannot manage to do the running man at all. The other one I hate is the kneel down stand up because it seems like it shouldn't be as hard as it is for me. Argh!

I actually really like fast feet. This leads me to think I must not be doing them right. Lol
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    running man. i hate it so much that i do jumping jacks in place of them. also, cross jacks, they make have to pee so bad! and finally...standing mountain climber, makes me want to puke EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. lol