Day 30 - FINAL WEIGH IN!!!!

Hello FITASTICs!

Today is Day 30 of the challenge! It goes by so quick!

This month I did NOT hit my goal of losing 10 pounds. I did lose 6 though! I tried, but I see that this weight that I am at now is going to be extremely difficult, and I am working on adjusting my diet to help lose these additional 14 pounds that I want to lose. Also, I did not get to stick to my weight lifting schedule like I wanted due to school and travel. I am working on it!

How did everybody else do? What will you be doing to continue to improve?

Xo, Brittny

PS. Now that the challenge is over, and you all have (hopefully) developed some great workout and healthy eating habits, I would like to share my supplement that I use to energize myself during my workouts. This supplement has really helped me fight through exhaustion and control my appetite throughout my journey! Stay tuned for more info on this!

Replies

• beccaanne78
    beccaanne78 Posts: 15 Member
    Wow! 30 days flew by! I lost 1.4 pounds this week bringing my total loss for the 30 days 5.9! Thanks for the accountability of this thread!!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Well, I am pleased to post I have lost a total of 11 pounds! I weighed in on 1/1/13 at 168.8 and my weight this morning was 157.8. I am only 2.8 pounds away from my ultimate goal weight of 155! My other goals were to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and to burn a total of 3500 calories a week. I definitely got my water in and I averaged 3044 calories a week which is not too shabby if I say so myself.

Hope everyone had a great 30 days. I'm encouraged and motivated to keep going :flowerforyou:
  • Total loss is 13lbs! Passed my goal of 7 for this month, and it rocks to say that!
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    This morning, I checked in at 150.9 - - which makes my total loss a measly 2.8 pounds (Day 1 I weighed in at 153.7). I'm thinking my body likes hanging out around 150, which was my original weight goal, when I started last June.

I know that I need to concentrate on lowering my carbs, they've been crazy the past few weeks. I did consistently drink my 8 glasses of water (at least) and burned my weekly calorie goal. Not sure if I did 5 fruits/vegetables a day every day, but I had at least 2 a day =)
  • MrsHollins85
    MrsHollins85 Posts: 9 Member
    I am down 2 lbs but my inches .... Lost 2.5 in my waist 1 in my chest & 1.5 total of 5 INCHES so I'm just fine with that! Continue working out continue eating great food eating right doesn't have to taste bad
    Can't wait to see my body this summer!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????????