Howdy!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hey yall!! I'm Cassandra and I live on northeast side. Grad school, internship and part-time job... MFP (and exercise) is my only thread to sanity! :wink: :laugh: I'm thinking of becoming a Beach Body coach! An Indy MFP challenge group would be AWESOME! Let me know if you're interested!!

I personally have enough challenges going on right now, but if enough people were interested, we could stick a thread for that... I think it's an awesome idea... we had a member try to do that before Christmas, but activity here was pretty low at the time so it kind of fizzled out. However, that was before I went out recruiting, so it could very well work now with the larger member base.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    Good Morning Naptown Peeps!

I'm Lisa and I grew up in Zville but have lived in Broad Ripple for years. Thanks for the invite Coolhand! I guess I should have browsed the groups more because I didn't know Indy had one. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Hope you're all staying warm today!

Yeah, unless you have a good idea of what you are searching, it is difficult to find some good groups. That's why I decided to go out recruiting. I think it's a great idea to have a local group, and it's one of the easier group types to which to recruit new members, as a simple area search will turn up a lot of prospective members.
  • shanniebug
    shanniebug Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello All!! My name is Shannon and I live on the West side of Indianapolis just outside of Brownsburg.
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great recruiting job Coolhand! Its nice to see the new faces here.
  • angie6171
    angie6171 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there was an Indy group either, thanks for the invite!
  • res83151
    Options
    Hello all I'm bob from Indy north. Spent the last 53 weeks on WW
    Losing 33 lbs. thinking I needed more exact calorie counts to lose 10 - 15 more. Nice to see Indy has a group.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm Mandy, Lafayette born and raised except a year after high school when I lived near Castleton/Keystone area.
  • Coolhand1969
    Options
    I'm Mandy, Lafayette born and raised except a year after high school when I lived near Castleton/Keystone area.

Hey Mandy - I was Lafayette born and Crawfordsville raised... still have a lot of family over that way in both cities... good to have you onboard :)
  • CharlieLopez2005
    Options
    Hey gang. I'm Charlie out in Greenfield (East Side). Looking forward to getting to know fellow MFPers!

-Charlie
  • debramariemary
    debramariemary Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the invite... It's nice to see so many from Indy. Been here forever - east side and now south side. Work downtown and I love this city!
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you, I'm on the Northwest Side of Indy
  • smartplan
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am Becky and live on the northeast side of Indy. I just joined the group last night and glad to be here. I just started MFP a week ago. Good to see you all here!
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    so great to see all the new faces!

Southsider here!!

Angie
  • jhstroebel
    jhstroebel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Jeremy on the northside in Fishers (for now)
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! My name is Peggy I live in Avon. Lived in Indy all my life. thanks for the invite!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite!! I'm Ellie and I currently live in Lawrence and work on the eastside of Indy
  • kathyazach
    kathyazach Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Kathy here-RN, live in Frankton (30 mins North of Noblesville), work in Carmel at The Heart Center-St V, married to Coolhnd. Nice to see all the new faces! I love cycling and if anyone is interested in riding let me know, we can meet anytime after 5:30pm or wknds.