tough mudder?!?!

Options
2»

Replies

• sunnysweetpea
    sunnysweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the London/midlands? one, the one in Kettering anyway. Not long to go really, 4th May. I did it last year and c210k was fab for getting me running fit. Did the manchester 10k the weekend after too! Crazy girl. I can vouch for the fact that if you've never done running before, c210k can get you there!!

Tough Mudder was hard, but it's definitely all about endurance and keeping going. You'll find loads of people help you over/under/through obstacles. I was worried because my upper body strength is pretty appalling. Goal this year is to at least be able to do a pull up before the big day. And being 10lbs lighter by the big day should help with that too!!

Feel free to add me as a friend fellow tough mudders :) be good to share similar goals!
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Anyone done the exercises suggested on the site?

http://toughmudder.com/tough-mudder-boot-camp-training/
  • loubylou3
    Options
    not yet im gonna get my fitness and stamina level upto the point where i can run 10-12 miles :)
  • bullencraig
    Options
    A few mates have signed up for the yorkshire one on the 8th so will be spectating this year and working towards running it next year :-)
  • loubylou3
    Options
    A few mates have signed up for the yorkshire one on the 8th so will be spectating this year and working towards running it next year :-)

cool might see you there then! :)