Hellooooooo

Options
martha1485
martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
Please introduce yourself, and let us all know your current weight, goal weight, height, and what you wish to get from the Ripped in 30 Program!!!! Feel free to share before pics!!!! I bet the results 30 days from today will be AMAZING!!!!

Replies

• martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo my name is Martha I am 27, 5' 5 and 134 and looking to get down to 115... this last 20 pounds have been HARD.... I know it’s not all about the scale, unfortunately I don't have measurements from before I started my weight loss journey.... anyways my brother is getting married in a month and I really want to look my best at his wedding... additionally I have a trip coming up on spring break and really want to wear my bikini without worrying about sucking in my belly... I really don't want to postpone getting into shape any more so I have started RI30 day one today!!!!
  • kirstenb82
    Options
    Hello my name is Kirsten I am 30, 5'3" and 165 looking to get down to 140. I have a wedding coming up in May and would love to lose the first few pounds of my weight loss journey. I am having issues with staying motivated and trying not to eat the stuff I shouldn't be. I can't wait to see how I look after this!
  • x3Gingerx3
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jane and I'm 5'3 and 136lbs hoping to get down to 110lbs before I graduate in June. I'm 18 and I can't think of anything else to add right now :) Add me if you want to talk ripped in 30 I just started today!
  • NicoleBallard1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Nicole- I'm new to fitnesspal, but I'm so glad I found this group! I'm 5'0" and I weigh 140lbs: my goal is to be down to 110-105lbs. I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow January 30. Feel free to add me and we'll chat about the workouts!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Leeann, I'm 33, 5'9" and 180lbs. I would like to try this program, however I have never had much success with at-home dvd's. I will give this a try though.

My goal weight by the end is 174.

I would like to tone up and become stronger!!
    Thanks for the group!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Jessica and I am 28. I am 5'2 and weight about 155. My goal weight is 120-125. I am tired of feeling so fat and ugly when I get ready to go out of the house! I am ready to look better and I just know that Jillian and this group will help me! I have not taken any measurements, but I plan to tomorrow.

I started it today and I plan on following the meal plan. I am not going to eat what she has planned for each day, but I will be eating her meals that she suggests and I like. I tend to eat the same breakfast and lunch all week due to schedule and grocery money... LOL.

I am super excited and hope we all stick with it for 30 days! I will not be posting before pics until I have afters to show too. :flowerforyou:
  • carabadable
    Options
    Hi! My name is Carine. I am 27 years old. I am 5'4" and weigh about 125 lb with 22% body fat. My goal is to drop my BF percentage. I do not own a scale so numbers don't matter to me :)
    I am determined to do a Jillian Michaels workout every day, for 30 days straight, even if I had to alternate between DVDs for some variety. GOOOOD LLUUCK EVERYONE!!!
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Sarah. 5ft 5 and weigh 199.7 at the moment, Im aiming for 140ish in the future. Just completed 30day shred with good results so set myself the challenge of completing ripped in 30 next!