Can I skip a week of Burn

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
Hi
I have gradually increased my weights over the first three weeks of burn but am finding that I'm not pushing my legs as I need a lower weight for the arm bit. Can I skip a week,and go to the next phase which doesn't use upper and lower body at once?

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Burn was my least favorite phase, for many reasons. I just didn't enjoy those workouts very much. I personally don't see an issue with jumping ahead and heading to the Push phase. I liked Push and Lean so much better than Burn, and I felt like I worked harder and made more progress in those phases because I liked them better.
  • FitGirl329
    FitGirl329 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a big proponent of doing the rotation the way it is because I feel your muscles are getting ready for the next phase. It's just one more week, so why not just stick it out? But if you really want to skip it, I suppose you could. I want to warn you though, that if you hate working two muscle groups at the same time, you might hate the Lean phase. That's the big thing with Lean. And the workouts are roughly 45 minutes each. It's tougher than the other two phases by a lot. I'm sweating with Lean and really pushing myself. But it's nothing but compound movements.
  • coachmjfitness11
    Options
    I agree. Sitck to the program as scheduled. There is a reason for it.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thanks