DAY 1

Options
Hello everyone!!

Well, here it is!!

I was thinking each day someone could start a thread where we could all check in. Maybe whoever is online first to check in could start it and we could all go from there.

DONE Day 1 Level 1 :)

Replies

• jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Done Day 1 Level 1!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1: Day 1!!! Oh boy. Not easy for me. I cannot do a push-up to save my life. Not even a girlie one :tongue:
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    Done :)
  • justmerach
    Options
    Ugh....My Day 1 will be tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!
  • Melij
    Melij Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Well, I did what I could of it. :blushing: I didn't realize there would be jumping jacks and lunges right off the bat. I have a knee and back issues so I have to be careful. However, strengthening the muscles around these areas will help so I'm going to keep trying. I obviously didn't know what to expect. I thought there would be 30 days defined. What do we do, level 1 10 days then move on level 2? I also must figure out how to get straight to the workout. I can fit 20 minutes into my schedule but don't need to waste time on that long intro every day. Can anyone these questions for me?
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 first thing this morning :)
  • puddinsmom
    puddinsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I did what I could of it. :blushing: I didn't realize there would be jumping jacks and lunges right off the bat. I have a knee and back issues so I have to be careful. However, strengthening the muscles around these areas will help so I'm going to keep trying. I obviously didn't know what to expect. I thought there would be 30 days defined. What do we do, level 1 10 days then move on level 2? I also must figure out how to get straight to the workout. I can fit 20 minutes into my schedule but don't need to waste time on that long intro every day. Can anyone these questions for me?

Great job getting through day 1! I find that immediately after the cooldown I press stop on the dvd before it ends itself. Just power off the player and when I turn it on it goes back to the menu.

I used to turn it so the intro would start and then I changed my clothes, got my water ready etc.

Just some tips to get through that dumb intro!
  • kkimber2
    kkimber2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will be doing the shred tonight after work and walking 2 miles. I tried it the other night and same as some of the other post it is hard for me to jumping jacks and jump rope parts but I do what I can until I get used to it. I also do wall push ups. I myself have bad back,ankles and numerous foot and ankle surgeries so this is a challenge I wont back down from I just do my best and still sweat my butt off. I am still kind of sore from the night before but I will continue on!
  • Wishtobethinagain
    Options
    Love it!!! Done
  • puddinsmom
    puddinsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Finished! Felt good!
  • msukh
    msukh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Done with Day 1. Very hard 20 mins. Could not do the jumping jacks, skipping and something else in that row.
    Waiting to do the next.
  • Nene2404
    Options
    Completed Day 1...not gonna lie, Jillian kicked my @$$!! I was actually feeling pretty good about myself during the workout, but my legs turned to Jello about five minutes after I finished. Lesson #1, don't do this workout without allowing recovery time afterward LOL. Like they say, no pain, no gain. Ready for Day 2.
  • DianaSkinnyBy30
    Options
    Ugh....My Day 1 will be tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!

My day 1 is tomorrow too! Good luck!!
  • playgirl147
    playgirl147 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Complete....LOVE IT :)
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    I started last night, but I may call today my Day 1 just so I can go alone with the group : )

I quickly realized that my muscles are out of shape. This was much more challenging for me than the C25K was in the beginning. My arms are so weak! haha.

Today I am additional cardio by going to the gym too.
  • LaurenOliver
    Options
    Done with Day 1. Very hard 20 mins. Could not do the jumping jacks, skipping and something else in that row.
    Waiting to do the next.

I HATE jumping jacks. I did most of them, but it was super uncomfortable with that "need to use the bathroom" feeling the entire time.
  • stina412
    Options
    Day 1 down ! uugghhh I'm so out of shape??!! Gonna push through it tho :smile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done, urgh i HATE static lunges! I wobble :(
    x
  • ronnie1008
    Options
    Day 1 complete... I knew when I started MFP that i wanted to improve strength and flexibility but thought I was in better shape than I obviously am. Did okay; but I can't wait to feel the progress.
  • Karib526
    Options
    I did day 1 today! I couldn't keep up with it completely. I need motivation!!! Does anyone know how to add it to your exercise log?