Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight Loss Updates

bioheil
bioheil Posts: 72 Member
So one week in I lost 2 lbs! That put me right on track!

Replies

• clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    That's awesome! Great work!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    I've been losing weight according to my new scale, but it is now suspiciously stuck on one number. So much so that I think it may be broken!
  • ssime1980
    ssime1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Im super frustrated, my scales claim Ive put on 1.5lbs this week, but Ive been well behaved all week and been to gym 3 times. I just refuse to believe it!! haha!!

xx
  • maitreyee43
    maitreyee43 Posts: 26 Member
    Im super frustrated, my scales claim Ive put on 1.5lbs this week, but Ive been well behaved all week and been to gym 3 times. I just refuse to believe it!! haha!!

xx

Same with me!! Refuse to believe I gained 1 lb. Specially when I am doing Jillian's 30 day shred.. :(
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Feeling pretty good, lost ten pounds since mid january when I went to do my first round of dress trying. Going to try and totally push myself this month to get some max results since i'm nearing the point where I need to order a dress!
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Nice work Bunni!
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    I started body Revolution this week and thought that would give me a good weight loss - but I haven't lost an ounce since the first day! I still want to lose 23 pounds before the wedding- anyone have any advice?
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Give it time, and make sure you're tracking allll your food. I was exercising regularly but didn't start losing weight until I started to track every bite, including the 7 cookies I ate as lunch on Monday. Sometimes it's not pretty but it helps!