Wed - NMTZ
    Thurs - Yoga Meltdown L1
    Fri - 6W6P L1
    Sat - BFBM
    Sun - 30DS L 1& 2
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Monday - Level 1 Ripped in 30 & 3x circuits NMTZ - KICKED *kitten* ALSO DID 8 MINUTES TAEBO BLAST WITH BILLY BLANKS
    Tuesday - Rest
    Wednesday - Level 1 Killer Buns and Thighs & 3x circuits BFBM
    Thursday - Level 1 Ripped in 30 & 3x circuits NMTZ
    Friday - Level 1 Killer Buns and Thighs & 3x circuits BFBM
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Level 1 Ripped in 30 & 3x circuits NMTZ - CHANGING THIS TO YOGA / PILATES

It is measure on Sunday guys!!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Mon - 6W6P Level 1 & NMTZ - Completed.... Definitely didn't kick *kitten* per my calorie burn.... I don't know if my HRM just didn't read well yesterday or if I just had to much on my mind during the workout....

Tues - Cardio Kickbox

Wed - RI30 Level 1 & NMTZ/BFBM

Thurs - 30DS Level 1

Fri - Shred it WIth Weights Level 1 BFBM

Sat - Rest

Sun - Rest

I will probably do my measures and weigh-in on Friday and post them Monday, if that is okay?... Saturdays and Sundays are difficult for me to do anything.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late everyone! I have had a crazy week, weekend and beginning of the week. I dont want you all to think I am slacking so let me tell you whats going on! Last week I had a real bad cold and what was worst was the cough. I attempted to workout a few times and nearly passed out with the cough attacks I was getting so I figured that would have to wait. Over the weekend my smallest (3yr old daughter) got sick as well and had a fever going up until yesterday. Took her in to the doc and her asthma was flaring up but luckily I think she is doing much better! I found myself ready to workout last night but as soon as I would try and leave her side she would either start coughing or crying............Anyway so with all that said I AM BACK!!!! I am gonna attempt doing most of my workouts during my lunch time to avoid anything getting in my way at nights! Here is my plan:

Monday: rest
    Tuesday: BFBM + (personal trainer challenge workout- 300 jumpropes, 30 push ups, 60 sit ups and 90 squats)
    Wednesday: NMTZ
    Thursday: BFBM
    Friday: NMTZ
    Saturday: Rest (maybe a hike)
    Sunday: Beach Body Class

Sunday will be my first time posting measurements or weight officially!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Mon - 6W6P Level 1 & NMTZ - Completed.... Definitely didn't kick *kitten* per my calorie burn.... I don't know if my HRM just didn't read well yesterday or if I just had to much on my mind during the workout....

Tues - Cardio Kickbox - Completed - Also did the Core circuit of NMTZ

Wed - RI30 Level 1 & NMTZ/BFBM

Thurs - 30DS Level 1

Sat - Rest

Sun - Rest

I will probably do my measures and weigh-in on Friday and post them Monday, if that is okay?... Saturdays and Sundays are difficult for me to do anything.
  • raqufern
    Options

Tuesday: BFBM + (personal trainer challenge workout- 300 jumpropes, 30 push ups, 60 sit ups and 90 squats) Got it done with a 527 calorie burn!!!!

Wednesday: NMTZ + (perosnal trainer workout- 7 rounds= 5 push ups, 10 v ups, 15 jump squats and finish the rounds with 300- 500 jump ropes)

Thursday: BFBM

• katieuk
    Options
    Monday - Level 1 Ripped in 30 & 3x circuits NMTZ - KICKED *kitten* ALSO DID 8 MINUTES TAEBO BLAST WITH BILLY BLANKS
    Tuesday - Rest
    Saturday - Rest
    Sunday - Level 1 Ripped in 30 & 3x circuits NMTZ - CHANGING THIS TO YOGA / PILATES

OKAY WELL THE ABOVE SINCE WEDNESDAY HAS CHANGED BECAUSE I WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL TUESDAY EVENING WITH A SUSPECTED BLOOD CLOT ON MY LUNG - I WAS THERE UNTIL GOD AWFUL TIME FOLLOWING MORNING HAVING LOTS OF TESTS. THE GOOD NEWS IT WASNT A SUSPECTED BLOOD CLOT BUT LIKELY ANXIETY ATTACK. BAD NEWS DID NOT EXERCISE YESTERDAY AS PLANNED BECAUSE NEEDED TO REST. SO THE REST OF THE WEEK FOR ME SHOULD GO AS FOLLOWS:

Thursday - level 1 killer buns and thighs with 3x BFBM circuits and 8 minute taebo blast
    Friday - level 1 ripped in 30 with 3x NMTZ circuits and 8 minute taebo blast
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

Measures on Sunday really not looking forward to it, January has been a terrible month for me!!
  • PBsMommy
    Options

Wed - RI30 Level 1 & NMTZ/BFBM - We were suppose to have reallly bad storms here. So I only did R130, which is aprox 30 minutes. SO I am going to make up the 30 minutes of NMTZ and BFBM today.

Thurs - 30DS Level 1

Sat - Rest

Sun - Rest

@Katieuk - I hope things start looking up for you! You have been through the ringer this past month.
  • raqufern
    Options
    Tuesday - Rest
    Saturday - Rest

OKAY WELL THE ABOVE SINCE WEDNESDAY HAS CHANGED BECAUSE I WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL TUESDAY EVENING WITH A SUSPECTED BLOOD CLOT ON MY LUNG - I WAS THERE UNTIL GOD AWFUL TIME FOLLOWING MORNING HAVING LOTS OF TESTS. THE GOOD NEWS IT WASNT A SUSPECTED BLOOD CLOT BUT LIKELY ANXIETY ATTACK. BAD NEWS DID NOT EXERCISE YESTERDAY AS PLANNED BECAUSE NEEDED TO REST. SO THE REST OF THE WEEK FOR ME SHOULD GO AS FOLLOWS:

Thursday - level 1 killer buns and thighs with 3x BFBM circuits and 8 minute taebo blast
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

Measures on Sunday really not looking forward to it, January has been a terrible month for me!!

So sorry to hear you had such a bad experience but on the plus side you are doing ok! Whatever you are able to accomplish this week is better than not accomplishing anything at all! Chin up Hun
  • katieuk
    Options
    Thursday - level 1 killer buns and thighs with 3x BFBM circuits and 8 minute taebo blast - only did killer buns and thighs because my chest pain came back on again!! This is getting slightly worrying!!
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ
  • raqufern
    Options

Tuesday: BFBM + (personal trainer challenge workout- 300 jumpropes, 30 push ups, 60 sit ups and 90 squats) GOT IT DONE WITH A 527 CALORIE BURN!!!!

Wednesday: NMTZ + (perosnal trainer workout- 7 rounds= 5 push ups, 10 v ups, 15 jump squats and finish the rounds with 300- 500 jump ropes) DONE BURNED 412 CALORIES

Thursday: BFBM + 30 min walk

So far I think I have been staying on track ok!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Thursday - level 1 killer buns and thighs with 3x BFBM circuits and 8 minute taebo blast - only did killer buns and thighs because my chest pain came back on again!! This is getting slightly worrying!!
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

are you asthmatic??? Can it be that maybe you are pushing yourself too hard??
  • raqufern
    Options

Tuesday: BFBM + (personal trainer challenge workout- 300 jumpropes, 30 push ups, 60 sit ups and 90 squats) GOT IT DONE WITH A 527 CALORIE BURN!!!!

Wednesday: NMTZ + (perosnal trainer workout- 7 rounds= 5 push ups, 10 v ups, 15 jump squats and finish the rounds with 300- 500 jump ropes) DONE BURNED 412 CALORIES

Thursday: BFBM + 30 min walk DONE BURNED 520 CALORIES!

So far I think I have been staying on track ok!
  • PBsMommy
    Options

Wed - RI30 Level 1 & NMTZ/BFBM - We were suppose to have reallly bad storms here. So I only did R130, which is aprox 30 minutes. SO I am going to make up the 30 minutes of NMTZ and BFBM today.

Thurs - 30DS Level 1 - Completed and made up my time for Wednesday as well! :)

Sat - Rest

Sun - Rest
  • katieuk
    Options
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

I have never suffered anything like this before!! I am fairly fit and have been working out for years but never had chest pains whilst doing it before!! I honestly don't know what it is but I haven't worked out again today because of it and to be honest it is starting to get me down a little because I do like working out !! Just going to have to go back to the docs and tell them although a clot and heart attack (I am only 31) have been eliminated it is still happening so it must be something else.
  • katieuk
    Options
    Friday - level 1 ripped in 30 with 3x NMTZ circuits and 8 minute taebo blast - I haven't worked out today because of the chest pains, had them this afternoon again
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

Hopefully I will be able to do a workout tomorrow... I am going to try:

Sat - JM Ripped in 30 + Ladens LBT
    Sun - JM Killer Buns and Thighs + Ladens LBT

I have BUPA (private healthcare through work) and I have access to a full body MOT - basically a full body check-up twice a year!! So I reckon I am going to book one in - they do all kinds of cardiovascular tests, blood tests, urine tests etc to check for anything and everything!! So I think my body recently has been telling me I need one!!
  • raqufern
    Options

Thursday: BFBM + 30 min walk DONE BURNED 520 CALORIES!

Friday: NMTZ (didnt do the full video only 4 circuits) + walk DONE BURNED 382 CALORIES!

GAINED WEIGHT! RYING NOT TO LET THIS BOTHER ME!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

I have never suffered anything like this before!! I am fairly fit and have been working out for years but never had chest pains whilst doing it before!! I honestly don't know what it is but I haven't worked out again today because of it and to be honest it is starting to get me down a little because I do like working out !! Just going to have to go back to the docs and tell them although a clot and heart attack (I am only 31) have been eliminated it is still happening so it must be something else.
    Yes Definitely make sure you get a second opinion! I am sorry you are not able to get your workouts in but as soon as you are better you will be able to give it your all!
  • SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie...Yes! Do the full body check out. Even though you are only 31 you want to make sure things are OK. Once you figure out what the issue is you can resume your regular schedule. Hope things resolve soon!
    Friday - level 1 ripped in 30 with 3x NMTZ circuits and 8 minute taebo blast - I haven't worked out today because of the chest pains, had them this afternoon again
    Saturday - BFBM
    Sunday - NMTZ

Hopefully I will be able to do a workout tomorrow... I am going to try:

Sat - JM Ripped in 30 + Ladens LBT
    Sun - JM Killer Buns and Thighs + Ladens LBT

I have BUPA (private healthcare through work) and I have access to a full body MOT - basically a full body check-up twice a year!! So I reckon I am going to book one in - they do all kinds of cardiovascular tests, blood tests, urine tests etc to check for anything and everything!! So I think my body recently has been telling me I need one!!