Week 1 Day 3

Options
JessicaT2007
JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
Did the first workout for 3 days now. I was super excited that I pushed myself even more! I even did the skating move like the advanced person! LOL. I just kept telling myself that each exercise is just 30 seconds and the whole thing is only about 30 minutes total.... I can kill myself for that long and be fine! LOL. I am going to upgrade to Insanity when we complete this journey! I feel great so far.

Making my grocery list today and doing meals on her meal plan. Anyone try any of them yet and have recommendations??

How is everyone else doing that has already started and how do the ones who will start tomorrow feel??

Replies

• martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello so I did RI day 3 yesterday and today i am feeling pretty good.... I am still sore but not as bad as yesterday so that is great.... BUT I have to say I had a HARD HARD HARD time getting through the workout yesterday specially regarding the abs ouch did they hurt ... but as they say... no pain no gain..., if there is some proportion to that meaning a lot of apin a lot of gain then I must say victosia secrets models BEWARE...lol

Anyways thats that so far...

Jessica I have not been doing Jillian's meals program buy have been watching what I eat and have tried to the fullest to eliminate processed foods from my diet so I only eat what I cook ... I have a feeling that helps .... also I have changed the portions on my plate so that 2/3 of my lunch and dinner are vegetables speciallt those that are negative in terms of calories such as beets, califlower, brocoli, green beans ... which i just steam and put a little little salt on and the other third of my meal is lean protein 4 oz.....
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, i finished day 3 yesterday. my muscles were sore from the last 2 days but loosened up once i got into it. Im not doing her eating plan but Im sticking to my calorie limit.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am eating one of her breakfasts and one of her lunches this week for the whole week. I am only having one of her dinners tho. I eat the same breakfast and lunch all week for time saving, convenience and grocery money saving. Dinners are all different tho because my hubby would never eat the same thing everyday. He hardly does left overs. LOL.

BF: I am trying her 1/2 baked sweet potato and turkey breakfast sausage. I love sweet potatoes!
    L: Chickpea burgers
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 3 done. Still quite sore from the first 2 days, but it passed as I went further. Will do day 4 tomorrow. Cant wait to see results!!