Check-in for February & Short Week 1 (Thu 02/01 - Su 02/03)

Options

Replies

• sonyayoung18
    sonyayoung18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Apologies - I need a challenge - can I up my goal to 75 please????? :flowerforyou:
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 158 miles in February!
  • lsmsrbls
    lsmsrbls Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I would like to sign up for 50 miles in February.

Thank you!
  • KathyG8710
    Options
    I'll try for 50 this in February--this is my first month on the challenge, so we'll see how it goes!
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander!

I'm in for 50 in February! Happy to hear that your dad is doing better ... my mom, not so good - just learned she has colon cancer. A scan tomorrow will tell us if surgery is a possibility or not and all of the risks that go with being 81. Prayers accepted ♥
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    shellyb2012 said:

Hi Cooriander!

I'm in for 50 in February! Happy to hear that your dad is doing better ... my mom, not so good - just learned she has colon cancer. A scan tomorrow will tell us if surgery is a possibility or not and all of the risks that go with being 81. Prayers accepted ♥

So sorry to hear about your mother, and I hope the scan goes well, both my parents have cancers, my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2011, and she is 81, soon 82. She was not a candidate for radiation or surgery - she was in poor health, and she was given 4-6 months to live and she is still living. We found out that cancer research and treatment (chemo in particular) is beyond 'google' and medical journals (the research is already old when published). Hopefully, it is the same with colon cancer, best to your mother, *you*, and the rest of the family and her healing process, I will defintely be doing prayers for her, starting tonight! ♥ hugs.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Check :happy: (will post a fitness thread tomorrow, probably... to and post the link in the original post (OP). :glasses:
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Can I join back in after taking January off?

I'm back to marathon training (April marathon). My training plan has me doing 143 miles for February. Let's see if that happens. :tongue: The cold weather and snow this week has been a little of a deterrent for me, but I'm still getting out there (just in the evenings instead of mornings).
  • runningchick70
    runningchick70 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Happy February!

I had to start out the month w/ a run! :D

2/1 - 4.5 miles
    MTD: 4.5 miles
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    2 Feb 4.5 miles
    WTD 4.5
    MTD 4.5

exercise.png
  • vrunning108
    Options
    1st Feb. 13 miles

Thanks
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Friday night- 5 miles

exercise.png
  • pjcapps
    pjcapps Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Was wondering if there was room on the February for me. I would like a goal of 50 miles please. Hoping this month is better without sickness.
    Also have a new position that will not require me to work as many hours or go in as early. Going for the morning running. Any advise to make the morning running easier. I really would like to get it out of the way first thing in the morning and maybe start some weight training in the afternoon. Please help I want to make my goal this month and advance in the months to come.
    Thanks in advance.:smile:
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm in for February! I'm shooting for 80 miles this month! Ran 3.2 miles today!

exercise.png
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    5 on Friday
    10.3 Saturday
    WTD- 15.3

exercise.png
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I would like another 50 miles for Feb please
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Just did 8 miles this morning! Have a nice day everyone:)
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Check in for :

Yesterday, Friday, Feb 1: 4.00 miles
    Today, Sat. Feb 2: 11.04 miles

Total Feb miles: 15.04 miles

Happy Groundhog Day!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Starting off the month with an awesome 13 miles in 17 degree cold! Have a great day everyone!
    2/2 - 13
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    6.17 today

WTD & MTD 6.17