Day 3

Options
Today felt easier once i started the workout, but my motivation to get on with it was non existent :-(....... this was a bad day for me working out on a Sunday morning. But i sucked it up and got on with it, feel better now though !!!!

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Decided to go for a run 1st thing, then do shred and can honestly say I hate jumping jacks!!!

:wink:
  • Mayra_1991
    Options
    i started late i hope thats oka :/
  • Kmadden316
    Kmadden316 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've noticed some things are getting easier to do, but others are just as difficult if not more because I'm sore. I really suck at the push ups. I've been doing the girl ones on the knees, but still can't do them properly or finish the entire set.
  • kaskielc
    kaskielc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    day 3 done! definitely felt better today (probably because I ran yesterday before doing it) still struggling to do the bicycle crunches at the end because my legs feel like they weigh a ton!
  • ronnie1008
    Options
    Day 3 finished. I agree with other posts... some things seem easier while others seem just as hard or harder. Push ups are still the worst, and I am doing the girl version, too. I've been using the 3 pound weights; but tomorrow am going to try and use 5s for the chest flys and rows.

One thing a trainer told me is to push up with your eal not your toes/ball of foot when doing lunges.
  • pritchardcj
    pritchardcj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1, but the front of my legs were too sore to do Day 2, I absolutely no motivation to do Day 3, but after reading your post, I'm thinking that if she can do it, so can I, so off I go!
  • pritchardcj
    pritchardcj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok, Day 3 done!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see others mentioning today being easier because, dare I say, I found today to be the easiest. Maybe easy is the wrong word. Today felt like 20 minutes while Day 1 and 2 for me felt longer for some reason.

Push ups are killer but yesterday I did all girl push-ups and knew if I pushed myself I could do regular push-ups. So today I did the first set of push-ups non-girl style. I did almost the whole set but I ended up feeling wobbly and doing about two girl style at the end.

I'm patting myself on the back because today I got through both jumping jack sets (barely) in the cardio section but had to break on the second jump rope. That two minute cardio with no break is so hard!
  • pink0lily
    Options
    i found myself doing all of the foward lunges this time, before i couldnt finish then cause it killed my legs.and normally i could breeze through the cardio but i had to stop in the jumping jacks once and the second set of jumo rope
  • momamilkmartin
    momamilkmartin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started day3 but with a sick little one at home i had to quit early so i got half way. may try again later to do the whole thing.
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see others mentioning today being easier because, dare I say, I found today to be the easiest. Maybe easy is the wrong word. Today felt like 20 minutes while Day 1 and 2 for me felt longer for some reason.

Push ups are killer but yesterday I did all girl push-ups and knew if I pushed myself I could do regular push-ups. So today I did the first set of push-ups non-girl style. I did almost the whole set but I ended up feeling wobbly and doing about two girl style at the end.

I'm patting myself on the back because today I got through both jumping jack sets (barely) in the cardio section but had to break on the second jump rope. That two minute cardio with no break is so hard!

Way to go! I agree - for some reason that two minutes kicks my butt!
  • mandarilla86
    mandarilla86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Done! Yay! Keep it up ladies! :)
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm still struggling, especially with the cardio. I did more of each before switching to in place marching, though. I did one set of push ups girl-style and one set against the wall.

The squats and presses are still hard for me. I did one set and then some with my two pound weights and finished it without weights.

The bicycle abs are killing me--by the end of the workout my legs don't quite do what I tell them to. I did a few of the bicycle ones and the switched to regular crunches for a bit and then switched back.

I'm lapping everyone on the couch, I tell myself, even if I can't even match Anita !
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I've noticed some things are getting easier to do, but others are just as difficult if not more because I'm sore. I really suck at the push ups. I've been doing the girl ones on the knees, but still can't do them properly or finish the entire set.

Same here. I wish I could do push ups better but I find even the girlie ones HARD!! I have no upper body strength. I can't imagine I will be able yo do them by the end of the 30 days :(
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    "I'm lapping everyone on the couch, I tell myself, even if I can't even match Anita !" .......this is so true!
  • SimplyAG
    SimplyAG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day but still wanted to check-in, see you tomorrow.
  • stina412
    Options
    Found today that I could get through it easier.....not mastered, but better!