New here

Options
Hi all, I am new to the site been here about 5 days. I mainly joined to see exactly what I was eating as I gave up smoking 4 weeks ago and am scared that I will put on a heap of weight when I really need to lose some. For the time being I am just keeping an eye on my regular eating pattern so that I can see what changes I need to make. I am also reading a lot here to get tips on things ( looking at what majority say). So far it appears I am eating way to few calories a lot of the time and should be eating breakfast. I will certainly appreciate any comments anyone has and am definitely looking for new friends to bounce things off and for support both ways. I wish everyone else here the best in their journey. P.S. I am a shift worker so sleeping is a major problem and have an underactive thyroid for which I will be on meds for the rest of my life.

Replies

• MissySchwab
    MissySchwab Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    breakfast helps jump your metablism after a rest(sleep) .you don't have to eat breakfast foods.Just a little something. and welcome to the dream team.
  • scorpfem
    Options
    Thank you Missy :) I will be making a concerted effort to eat something from now on.