Sunday 2/2

Options
sharpei65
sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
When do we get Sunday's challenge?? I'm in the UK and my Sunday starts in 1 hour :-)

Replies

• alaskanaomi
    Options
    Yeah I'm kind of bummed out it hasn't been posted yet. It's 6am where I am. Perfect workout time.
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I did Friday's challenge.
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When do we get Sunday's challenge?? I'm in the UK and my Sunday starts in 1 hour :-)
    It is Monday 7 am here in Australia. I have repeated the Friday exercises yesterday, I wonder if I should hang out a while longer or repeat Friday exercises again??
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Hang on guys...I'm sure Gary just got sidetracked with stuff - I know he didn't forget about us. :smile:
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with this-- I was in a car accident friday night,so I'll probably be taking the week off... But I am available to cheer everyone on and offer encouragement! Way to go everyone!
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with this-- I was in a car accident friday night,so I'll probably be taking the week off... But I am available to cheer everyone on and offer encouragement! Way to go everyone!
    Sorry to hear that; hope your injuries aren’t too bad.
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Hope you are ok???
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm ok...just sore-- back, neck, shoulder stuff... I had xrays and they said those looked great,so I'm just waiting for muscles to heal... I was rearended... no damage to the cars or the people in the other vehicle....
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Re-post from his status update: "MFP Family I have had a Family Emergency. I've not forgotten about posting the challenges. I will post later today. Thank you for your understanding and everyone is o.k. Blessings!"

My prayers are with you, Gary!