Week 3

Options
Ok, I'm tired of keeping up with the days....LOL

Here is a Get Fit Tip for you
If You Bite It, Write It!

I read an article in a food journal that talked about the importance of keeping a food journal. It states, "keeping a food journal helps you stay accountable, especially when it comes to the tastes and snacks that you may forget about or underestimate calorie-wise. Writing it down and going over your list at the end of the day is a tried-and-true way many have dropped pounds without feeling deprived."

How many of you are keeping up with your food journal entries? Give us an estimate of how many days you are completing the entire journal for the day.

Make yourself accountable, and remember, if you eat what you've always eaten, you'll weight what you've always weighed.

Tootles!

Replies

• Insanebug
    Options
    i keep up with mine every day.and if i remember something a few days done the road i go back and add it. im usually pretty good and remembering everything i eat, its mainly subway. however instead of eating a footlong in one sitting, i eat half for lunch and half for dinner. i still feel hungry after eating half but i stop or drink water or juice to fill up. and yes it says 100% juice on it..Welches grape juice is usually my choice of juice, that or apple juice. hope everyone else is keeping up with what they eat. its a great way to see what you've been putting in your body..keep up the good work everyone
  • VeronicaMcNeill
    Options
    Thanks Rebecca! So proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • sp9093
    sp9093 Posts: 14
    Options
    I do good until the weekend then I don't write it down. I have stayed off sodas now for two weeks,