Wedding Day Date-when are you getting hitched?

Options

Replies

• bouwkach
    Options
    8.3.13! Lookin to slim down before the engagement pics!
  • crimsongypsy
    crimsongypsy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    May 18th, 2013! Have a dress now and not looking forward to alteration costs when I lose some weight...it'll be worth it when I'm lookin SMOKIN hot at the altar haha
  • sugarbuster140
    Options
    October 18, 2013 in Disney World! Woohoo!
  • marmar510
    Options
    May 25th, 2013 in Montreal (destination wedding)! So excited :)
  • leilei543
    Options
    Feb 8, 2014. Trying to lose 20 lbs over the next 3 months to go dress shopping.
  • rahholland
    rahholland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on July 26, 2013!
  • trinidad80
    Options
    April 25, 2014 in St. Lucia. Cant wait!!

ordered my dress online based on my size but I am hoping to have to have it taken in a ton! :)
  • JessiM03
    Options
    October 11, 2013. Getting ready to order the dress online! Hoping it'll look fabulous but am also hoping I'll eventually need to take it in! I'm 5'11, lost nearly 20 lbs, and still haven't really gone down a clothing size. Sometimes it feels like I haven't done anything at all, but trying to stay positive on how much better I feel and less about the size of my dress!
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    August 23 2014 here
  • Kristi9713
    Options
    September 7th, 2013

I haven't got the dress yet, I want to hit my goal then reward myself with the perfect dress!
  • Alidarmags
    Alidarmags Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is a ways-but gives me time to get to my goal. 5/10/14!
  • Danasusann
    Danasusann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    11/20/2013
  • jleppard1
    Options
    I'm getting married June 9th, 2013. My fiance and I are paying for everything ourselves so we are planning a smaller wedding so we can save for a house, however my mother bought my wedding gown. Its the most beautiful piece of clothing I will ever own. It's from the Vera Wang White collection and has a mermaid type shape, very fitted. I am a pear shape so its pretty tight on my hips and you can see a little belly bulge unless I suck in haha. It makes my butt look really good though. I'm hoping to tighten my tummy before the wedding and maybe drop a few inches from my waist... Congrats to everyone on their engagements and I hope you all post pics from your wedding!
  • jordanhuber
    jordanhuber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im getting married on May 24th 2014! i dont even wanna attempt to look at dress untill I lose the 40lbs I gained in the lasdt three years being courted by my man lol. Its to the point where im begging him to stop bringing me chocolates and snaks and always taking me to dinner hehe. Im hoping to start dress shopping in july and to be 200 or smaller it will be tough but hopefully with the help of my trainer i can buckle down and get the 60lb task done!
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 9th, 2013. My fiance and I are paying for everything ourselves so we are planning a smaller wedding so we can save for a house, however my mother bought my wedding gown. Its the most beautiful piece of clothing I will ever own. It's from the Vera Wang White collection and has a mermaid type shape, very fitted. I am a pear shape so its pretty tight on my hips and you can see a little belly bulge unless I suck in haha. It makes my butt look really good though. I'm hoping to tighten my tummy before the wedding and maybe drop a few inches from my waist... Congrats to everyone on their engagements and I hope you all post pics from your wedding!

I also am wearing a Vera Wang White, and I love it! Can't wait to see how I look at my first fitting. I've lost some weight and toned up some since I tried it on the first time. I'm getting married just after you on June 15th!
  • curly_tempest
    Options
    We decided on 15 March 14.
    So this gives me time to step into gear so I can look great on the day. I really don’t like my weight at the moment & I'd hate to have chunky wedding girl photos.

Anyone had any luck with meal replacements?
  • amazedbyyoux
    amazedbyyoux Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We're getting married 2/28/14. I really don't even want to start looking at dresses until I reach my goal weight. If I stay on track I should reach my goal around August of this year. Is that way too late to start dress shopping?

Katy
  • Katey911
    Katey911 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    @Amazed, depending on the designer it may be too late. I've read that it can take up to 9-12 months to get a dress. I bought mine 9 months out and was worried that was cutting it close.

Of course, that's assuming you're not buying something off the rack but are ordering.
  • racheziegenfuss
    Options
    The big day is February 16th, 2014! It is kinda a long engagement, but gives us a lot of time for planning and not rushing. I am probably going to start hitting the bridal shops this summer in search of "the dress." Hey...can't be harder than finding "the one," can it lol? My main goals as far as the dress is I need to tone and stuff. I really enjoy cardio but am so not motivated with weights.
  • anniesvalencia
    Options
    hey beautiful girls im getting married april 17th 2014 to my soldier hubby to be! i cannot wait! my dress is a UK size 10 but they come up quite small, and part of me wants to HAVE to take it in a little, so thats my goal!!

please feel free to add me as a friend as always looking for inspirational girls to help with their goals and to help with mine :) i am friendly! hehe
    xxxx