results with and without the 'kickstart' week??

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
I chose JMBR not only because I really like her and believe in her techniques, but for the 1/2 hour work outs. (did P90X before) I don't think that with my schedule that i am going to fit 2 a day in and I KNOW I am not going to eat the food on Kickstart. I was really looking forward to that week.... but....

so, I'm wondering about ppl's results that didn't do it as opposed to those that did?

Replies

• ucfbyrd
    Options
    I did the kickstart plan. I did all but one of the scheduled exercised and followed her food plan. I lost 5.2 lbs and 1.4% body fat that week. Very happy with the results :smile: Also I didn't follow the meal plan to the tee but made sure to only eat foods she allows/incorporates in her meals when I deviated from her recipes.
  • preenie
    Options
    Hi. I did the kickstart week & i lost 5lbs that week. I have just completed Phase 1 & have lost 6lb overall (i had lost 7lb by week 3 but put a lb on due to bad food choices). In the kickstart week i followed the meal plan & did the recommended exercise. I did have to add a protein shake to my daily diet as some days i was lacking energy. It was tough, but it was SO worth it just to get rid of those initial 5lbs!! I did try to continue with the meal plan but i was finding it too hard, expensive & time consuming, so instead i just try & make healthy choices & stick to MFP recommended 1200 calories.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi. I did the kickstart week & i lost 5lbs that week. I have just completed Phase 1 & have lost 6lb overall (i had lost 7lb by week 3 but put a lb on due to bad food choices). In the kickstart week i followed the meal plan & did the recommended exercise. I did have to add a protein shake to my daily diet as some days i was lacking energy. It was tough, but it was SO worth it just to get rid of those initial 5lbs!! I did try to continue with the meal plan but i was finding it too hard, expensive & time consuming, so instead i just try & make healthy choices & stick to MFP recommended 1200 calories.

so, I guess hoping for 10 is a little crazy, huh? I'm keeping my fingers crossed! lol