hello - newbie here

Options
icimani
icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
Hi Guys,

Well... I'm a newbie to this group. I've been at MFP for a few months now, but I've been a Wii Fit user for a few years, and more actively using Wii Fit for the last month or so.

I see no one has posted here in about a month - is anyone still around?

Replies

• AnotherAustinGirl
    AnotherAustinGirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I check it occasionally but I think I'm the only one who has been. Not sure what the status is of everyone else.

Haven't been using the Wii in awhile since I've been battling pneumonia lately. I have both Wii Fits but I especially like the Dance Dance Revolution games.
  • icimani
    Options
    Ugh - sorry about the pneumonia. Hope you're feeling better soon!
  • Marty_D
    Marty_D Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think Wii is a great way to get moving without leaving the living room! I rock the free step at max pace for 20 minutes on Wii Fit Plus and that gets the heart going! Even the games are fun to play and with most your not getting an intense workout but it still gets you moving and that's always good. Dance Revolution can get the heart going too. I'll be darned if I can get the timing right with the feet and that mat but its fun. IE Sports Active is good too as it lets you program your own excercises. Especially in winter when outdoor excercise is not always an option. I still hit the treadmill every morning (most mornings) and lift weights every other day (in theory). The battle continues. Best of luck to everyone in this endeavour.
  • icimani
    Options
    I just bought Sports Active but haven't used it yet. I use Free Step quite often but not at full speed! Good for you!

I'm finding it interesting that Tennis doesn't get my heart rate up enough anymore to call it a work out. That's good because that means my heart is healthier, but I gotta find something else!