Are Saturdays Really Worth It???

wsmeasles
wsmeasles Posts: 3 Member
Alright ladies the weekend is fast approaching! Weekends are soooo hard for me to stay committed to my diet, and as for exercise well that's getting slightly eaiser to maintain ( I've been getting some cardio in on Saturdays even if its only a little). I feel like when Saturday comes around it's like a free for all... I indulge on almost everything that comes my way. Guess it's because I feel I've worked so hard all week why not SPLURGE! Well now I know why I shouldn't splurge.. It takes my body 4 days...4 whole days to get back down to the weight I was before I decided to Splurge! Now you do the math... that means I have one full day to try to lose weight that I should've lost all week long before that crazy Saturday comes back around!!!! Something has to change, it's just not worth all the hard work I put in all week to just ruin it come Saturday... So I'm going to do my best to maintain my diet this weekend and get plenty of Cardio in, cause ladies bikini season is right around the corner ;) Good Luck!

Replies

• dautermanm
    dautermanm Posts: 4 Member
    Alright ladies the weekend is fast approaching! Weekends are soooo hard for me to stay committed to my diet, and as for exercise well that's getting slightly eaiser to maintain ( I've been getting some cardio in on Saturdays even if its only a little). I feel like when Saturday comes around it's like a free for all... I indulge on almost everything that comes my way. Guess it's because I feel I've worked so hard all week why not SPLURGE! Well now I know why I shouldn't splurge.. It takes my body 4 days...4 whole days to get back down to the weight I was before I decided to Splurge! Now you do the math... that means I have one full day to try to lose weight that I should've lost all week long before that crazy Saturday comes back around!!!! Something has to change, it's just not worth all the hard work I put in all week to just ruin it come Saturday... So I'm going to do my best to maintain my diet this weekend and get plenty of Cardio in, cause ladies bikini season is right around the corner ;) Good Luck!
  • dautermanm
    dautermanm Posts: 4 Member
    NO, Saturdays are NOT worth it any longer! Too much hard work goes into our weeks to let food & alcohol ruin it. I've started rewarding myself with things OTHER than food/alcohol such as a pretty new pair of earrings or some run new running socks. Plus, it's setting a better example for my daughter.