New to Group and MFP - Could use a few friends for support.

Options
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 43, mom of 3, and committed once and for all to get this weight off. I could use some support on this wonderful journey. :smile: Anyone out there need some friends on MFP? Thanks!

Replies

• hrubyk1804
    Options
    You can never have too many friends!! Feel free to friend me. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I could use a few more friends myself.
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 43, mom of 3, and committed once and for all to get this weight off. I could use some support on this wonderful journey. :smile: Anyone out there need some friends on MFP? Thanks!

Welcome to MFP. :smile: Add me too 41 year old mom/3 kids from Minnesota, on the wagon to loose some pounds.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YOU CAN DO THIS!, anyone can add me.
  • dschavers
    dschavers Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm 46 and you can add me if you like.
  • brewman01
    brewman01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm halfway through the forties now! I need friends now more than ever!
  • baronmel
    baronmel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am also a mom of 3 and turning 40 in the spring... always looking for more MFP friends.
  • AngiKell
    AngiKell Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 48 and have done this 3 days and then skipped Sunday cuz I didn't even want to guess on my Superbowl munchie intake. It's a holiday, right?

Anyway, I need friends also.
  • debbiejojo
    Options
    I'm in!! New to MFP this time around and I'm on daily. Would love joint encouragement!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm fairly new here too. Always looking for more friends.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome!!!
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome!! Anyone want to add me that would be great!!!