Week 5 Day 1

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Where are all my peeps? I"m so lonely posting all by myself! :sad:

Combat 60 Live today. Dan's capoeira section is so intense. Wow my legs were SCREAMING! Gonna follow the Ulitmate Warrior schedule this week and see how I like it.

Happy Monday!

Replies

• ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm here I'm here ;)

I'll bet everybody is a bit sluggish from the Superbowl :drinker:

I've got 60 live today too! Which is good...b/c I had upper body blowout and the core workout yesterday so my arms are SHOT!

LOL...time for some CARDIO...
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm here too :) I was just without my laptop this weekend!

I've got Combat 60 tonight. I will be pushing play soon as I get home from work and walk my dog.
  • telcochik
    Options
    LOL yay thanks for hanging out with me! :wink:
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Still here...last week wasn't as on track as I had hoped to be. I missed a couple of workouts. I think the Combat 30 and the Shock Plyo. Need to look at my calendar at home. Trying to get it back together for Week 4. I did get up and do Combat 60. Its tough for me to do on the weekdays though, especially Monday when its critical for me to get out of the house on time!

Need to make sure my replacement DVD has not arrived for Combat 45 before I contact customer service again. I'm going to have to make a substitution this week since its back on the rotation. Frustrating as its been over 3 weeks since I emailed them!
  • telcochik
    Options
    3 weeks sounds entirely too long Laura. Definitely give them a call to see if the replacement was sent. I think you should have received a confirmation email once it was shipped.