Cons and desired cosplays for 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a Once Upon a Time con in May, dressing as Red Riding Hood and the Queen of Hearts - terrified I won't look good in the outfits!
  • animelose2012
    Options
    I will be trying to go to Anime weekend Atlanta. ( moneys tight) and as for a cosplay i think i will go with somebody from baka and test. but i am still so undecided
  • superdrive0
    Options
    lol, Baka and Test is awesome! Which character are you thinking about?
  • adorkablez
    Options
    planned cosplay for the summer

Otakon: korra From avatar: legend of korra, Uhura from star trek (TOS), and hopefully judith from tales of vesperia.
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Aw man I'd love to do Judith some day but I'm so self conscious about exposing my midriff. Hope to see yours at Otakon though :)

This year I'll be at: Katsucon, Momocon, Aselia con, Project Akon, Anime Expo, Otakon, Dragon*con, and Anime Weekend Atlanta.

Hoping to get costumes together for Rikku (Final Fantasy X-2), Fayt (Star Ocean 3), Locke (Final Fantasy 6), Lelouch (Code Geass)... heavens knows what else. I'm only doing 4 new costumes for Katsucon. Speaking of, I should be sewing, I only have a week left.
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to Cosplay Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi but I also want to make a Juno cosplay from Assassin's creed! (though I dont know how i'd make some of the pieces for it so that one may not happen)
    also i'm definitely gonna be at Dallas A-Kon and hopefully A-Fest
  • aquaticdetective
    Options
    I'm not sure what con I'm going to do it for yet, but I really want to cosplay as Yoko from TTGL. c:
    87352 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ohayocon in january!

My friends told me I should do the female Japan character from Hetalia.

I uh... really need to lose this weight lol.
    They showed me the movie... the movie was horrible but I really want to be an alien from it for one day!

i had completely forgotten about my account and restarted everything today. :P
  • sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Sakuracon the 27/4 and 28/4. Thinking about cosplaying Len Kagamine in a kimono. Thought it would be kind of cute ^_^'
    And then there's SVScon 3-5 of may. Going as Naruto (gakuen version), Tsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) and hopefully Sasuke (Samurai Deeper Kyo), if I manage to get it in time!
  • mikurulove10
    Options
    I actually have a number of cosplays planned! Or at least ones that I want to do, hehe...
    1. Just Be Friends Luka (Vocaloid)
    2. LMFAOstuck Karkat (Homestuck)
    3. Ray Narvaez Minecraft Skin (Roosterteeth)
    4. Aoi Asahina (Dangan Ronpa)
  • chibbisibbie
    chibbisibbie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tokyo in Tulsa is in Aug. I am currently working on Lulu (FFX) and some up in the air ideas are Medusa (Soul Eater), Busty Babe (Okami) and Sakuya (SAO)
  • busywaterbending
    busywaterbending Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    welcome! fellow cosplayers.

I'm hitting Alamo CC in June and D*C in August (virgin). I will be WW amecomi V2 for both, and I'll be premiering my Female Ultron Friday at D*C. Can't wait.
    Anyone who talks down to me about my flat chest or big thighs can go to hades. I'm going to have fun.
  • animelose2012
    Options
    UPDATE!

Still trying to go to AWA, and have decided to go as Ganessa Roland from frezzing!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Off to AyaCon in August. Cosplaying Sindragosa from WoW - gonna be my own interpretation so I can really have some fun :-D

Also busting out some MLP:FiM Applejack along with some friends.

Anyone else in the UK??
  • kokoshiba
    kokoshiba Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Planning on going to AnimeExpo and San Diego Comic Con in July (any California cosplayers here?). Planning on cosplaying Kanata from AKB0048, Pocahontas, a fem version of Captain America, and Theodora from Oz the Great and Powerful. SO much sewing, so little time!