Starting 2/4/13! Anybody else?

Options
Starting my Body Revolution today! About to go workout! LOL! That's a new phrase i've never heard before. I am doing the metabolic kickstart boost and plan to follow 100%! I am also an Advocare distributor so I will be adding in my supplements and SPARK energy drink! Hope to find some buddies on this new journey!

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Starting my Body Revolution today! About to go workout! LOL! That's a new phrase i've never heard before. I am doing the metabolic kickstart boost and plan to follow 100%! I am also an Advocare distributor so I will be adding in my supplements and SPARK energy drink! Hope to find some buddies on this new journey!

I started this morning also! I really enjoyed the first workout.
  • Desirem628
    Desirem628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm starting today too. Will do my video when I get home from classes and then go for a run later this afternoon. :)
  • jbroRN
    Options
    I just finished drinking a bunch of water mixed with Spark and taking my vitamins. Gonna go do the workout now and then start with my yogurt breakfast! Glad to meet others starting today!!
  • Ghadah88
    Options
    What a coincidence! I'll start in few hours!
    How good is this program? Is it alright if I did it with 30 days shred?
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I started today too! Already did Video 1 this morning. Going to try and get the cardio 1 in this afternoon when I get home. Good luck everyone!!
  • Ghadah88
    Options
    I started today too! Already did Video 1 this morning. Going to try and get the cardio 1 in this afternoon when I get home. Good luck everyone!!

Cadio one?! But it's onlu workout 1 on the schedule
  • jlabbee
    Options
    my husband and i started this morning with the kick start. i've followed the diet really well except omitting a few things and adding in others. we did our kickstart video this morning and will do the second video this evening.
  • Glasseschickadee
    Glasseschickadee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I started this morning too. am doing the Kickstart as I have been stuck since beginning of the year. Following kick Start diet,pretty much full on. After will be sticking with 1200-1400 daily. Let's rock this! Friend me if anyone wants
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    YAY more people!!! I added all of you being I started yesterday too.
  • Andi_1977
    Andi_1977 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I already replied to a different thread, but I started yesterday too. This is actually my second time around with JMBR. I made it through Phase 2, but then I started traveling a lot for work, so it was too hard to keep up with the schedule.

I didn't lose a huge amount on the scale the first time, maybe about 4 lbs., but the inches lost and strength gained were truly impressive! This is a GREAT program and I hope you all love it as much as I do!
  • jbroRN
    Options
    Ok, ladies......

Day 1 of the 7 day kickstart completed and I cant move today! Ugh, my body hurts so bad. However, as far as the eating goes, Day 1 was pretty simple for me to follow. I don't like salmon, but found I didn't really taste it on the salad! Here's to Day 2. Do you guys have Facebook? I was thinking of starting a private group on there for us that are on the same day in the program. Let me know if you are interested!!
  • hamilshiz
    Options
    I just started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution yesterday 2-4-13. I have done Power 90 and P90X. Both are excellent programs, I just no longer have the desire to work out that long every day. I saw Jillian's infomercial and when she said she would rather die than work out an hour or longer at a time every day.... it got my attention. I bought JMBR at my local Meijer store and started it yesterday. I love the fact that the work outs are only 30 minutes. I did get my heart rate up and I did sweat. Also I can throw in Cardio for extra credit any time I want.

I was skeptical about this program because I don't see a lot of males doing it, but I figure doing something I can stick to 100% is more important. Right now it is easier for me to commit to 30 minutes a day. So... I will keep you all posted on my progress and wish everyone doing this the best of luck!
  • hamilshiz
    Options
    I started yesterday as well! Good Luck! I hope this works well. I have done P90X in the past but I just can't seem to stay with 60-93 minute workouts daily. I love that this is just 30 minutes and I can do it morning and night if I want extra credit. 30 minutes each exercise fits in to my schedule so much better.
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started on 2/4/13 too and I've already starting seeing results (inches lost) in just one week. It was tough the first couple of days but as the week went on it got a little easier. I'm looking forward to starting week two today!