Energy levels....

Options
Does anyone else feel super tired for the rest of the day after doing the 30DS? All I want to do is nap for the rest of the day. I was hoping m. Energy levels would go up not down :yawn:

Replies

• annalisa5525
    Options
    I have sort of found the opposite, I do the 30DS in the morning about 6.30 and i find it has been waking me up and energising me for the day ahead..... I hope your energy levels come up soon, it must be horrible being tired all day.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    I get charged up....and I usually have to work out at night....so I go to bed late! Oh well....it will be better in the end :) Hope your energy boosts up soon :)
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am the same , I do my workout late when the kidlets are in bed and it gives me a boast of energy, I normally do the 5 mile walk of the pounds DVD straight after, cause I have this last of energy
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I do 30ds in the morning, but have found around 3pm I'm starting to flag. I've started to go for a short walk around my work site during work. It's gives me fresh air and gives me that extra boost to get through the afternoon.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I wasn't really tired and the shower after woke me up even more. Maybe if you get tired try doing some stretching or going for a short walk. It might help. You also might need to have a piece of fruit or something for energy. I hope your energy levels balance out soon.
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Are you having a snack after (or before)?
    Eat more PROTEIN, it makes a big difference. So get protein into your meals and try to add some around workout too.
    I have a scoop of protein powder in .5-.75 cup of milk after I do strength training and I'm doing the same for this routine.
    Sometimes I have a banana with peanut butter instead.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Are you having a snack after (or before)?
    Eat more PROTEIN, it makes a big difference. So get protein into your meals and try to add some around workout too.
    I have a scoop of protein powder in .5-.75 cup of milk after I do strength training and I'm doing the same for this routine.
    Sometimes I have a banana with peanut butter instead.

Thanks! I will try that!