Weekly Check in

HELLO PbRC Members! Let us know how last week went for you! Was it tough, what worked? what didn't? How are you feeling?

Replies

• Recording everything worked well this week! Was able to keep my intake more steady throughout the day. First BLC weigh in was awesome!
  • I am really loving having more friends on MFP. It has made me more accountable and the encouragement has been great! I finally lost the rest of my holiday weight, so now I am ready to get rid 30 more pounds this year!
  • It was good for me to get back to recording. My eating habits had gone downhill while training for the marathon, so it's helping me stay on track. There were a couple of days when I went above my allotted calories, but it was because I was truly hungry.
  • My sodium levels are a joke. I "cheated" and got Subway yesterday and after totaling everything up, it was like 2000mg+ of sodium along. I'm holding a good amount of water this morning... Oh well, tomorrow morning and a 2-3lb loss will make me feel better, haha.

Otherwise, just completed day 17 of Insanity so that's still going great!
  • Had a really easy time the first week and was really proud of myself. This week however has been more tough. I developed some heel pain and its been hard to exercise, so I am just trying to keep my calories in check
  • mskared
    mskared Posts: 6 Member
    Typical... first week I behaved... second week I didn't behave... Gotta start flying right!