Day 5

Options
Epic fail today with the side lunges, my arms just would not join in today..... legs worked all on there own. everything else feels easier, i am starting to dare i say it enjoy the cardio and abs bits!!!!!!!

Replies

• debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Done. Have to say, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Love the abs portion, that's the time I can breathe......
  • MrsHazra
    MrsHazra Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank Girls for posting. I was just about ready to skip today knowing tomorrow i have a full on day and will only fit in a run.. but when I saw your posts i felt accountable to you, as I made a commitment to finish this together so I sucked it up and went for it.. so worth it at the end. Although I found today the toughest of all.
  • annalisa5525
    Options
    Thank Girls for posting. I was just about ready to skip today knowing tomorrow i have a full on day and will only fit in a run.. but when I saw your posts i felt accountable to you, as I made a commitment to finish this together so I sucked it up and went for it.. so worth it at the end. Although I found today the toughest of all.

Well done on completing Day 5, we can all get through these 30 days if we motivate each other !!!!
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Doing it with an on-line group is motivating!

I got up (2nd day in a row!) and did L1 before work. I'm doing better with the jumping jacks, although I still can't do all of them. I did the first round of knee pushups without a break. I don't go down very far, so they're pretty lame, but I stayed up on my arms the whole time.

The squat and presses kill my arms, but I'm thinking of grabbing 3 lbs weights for the chest flies (I'm currently using 2). I did more bicycle crunches this morning than I have the previous days, but I'm so wiped at that point that my legs don't listen to me. I switched to regular crunches part way through, and then went back to the bicycles for the last few. My form is improving with the anterior lunges.

I'm pushing myself, though--and am glad I am.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Really feeling unmotivated today but reading your posts has given me a push!! Thanks everyone!! I'm going to go do it right now!!!
  • kncvl
    kncvl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Keep going, everyone! Halfway through level 1! I think I'm getting the hang of squats/lunges. Can get a little deeper now!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Options
    Okay done! Actually made it through without feeling I was going to die....well almost anyway! lol
  • EliseLives
    EliseLives Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Today I found myself surprisingly unenthusiastic about the workout. Just felt tired. Like I didn't get enough sleep or something. Anyways, I did Day 5. Did both sets of push ups as regular ones though on the last set I barely made it. Barely made it through the set of jumping jacks and jump rope but I did. Just hoping tomorrow I feel more pumped.
  • rhymesworegon
    Options
    Epic fail today with the side lunges, my arms just would not join in today..... legs worked all on there own. everything else feels easier, i am starting to dare i say it enjoy the cardio and abs bits!!!!!!!

I'm with you! Everything's getting easier, but my arms are basically rebelling against the side lunges!
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Finished my Day 6 today. ROAR.
  • SimplyAG
    SimplyAG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Done for today.
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    not done yet....brutal day.....tired......but I will do this....i think i can....i think i can...:)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Options
    not done yet....brutal day.....tired......but I will do this....i think i can....i think i can...:)

You can do it...you can do it....you can do it!!!! :)
  • mandarilla86
    mandarilla86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • ronnie1008
    Options
    Finished. I feel like I'm improving on everything except the lunges. Still wobbly.
  • pink0lily
    Options
    done with day 5 today ..its getting easier and i love the side lunges :) thats one of my fav. moves..HALF WAY though level 1 woot woot
  • msukh
    msukh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in day 4. Skipped saturday, as i go for long walk outside.
  • fruitcake91
    fruitcake91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Definitely getting easier! :smile:
  • ramonafrincu
    ramonafrincu Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Day 5 DONE! YAY!!! Still not easy but getting there....