Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

4 months later...

tisane42
tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
How's everyone doing?

Replies

• aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Well, hi there!

I wasn't on here 4 months ago. I've got 3 months under my belt. Or gone from my belt, since it's weight loss. *teehee*

I'm down 20 pounds in 90 days and hope to speed that up a little now that I'm going to the gym 6 days a week.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    That's awesome, Ann!

I have really been lazy about the weight loss. I haven't lost anything in about 6 months (haven't really gained, so there's a good side.)

I really need to be more accountable though.
  • I just found out about Planet Fitness and how it's $10/month no contract. However, I'm not going to drive 20-30 mins to get to the two locations here. I don't want to go back to the Bally's and its loooonnnggg window of machines and pick up scene.
  • aszwarc
    aszwarc Posts: 200 Member
    Fitness 19 is another low-cost gym, if there's one near you. But I must say that I love my Planet Fitness. Just about everyone there is friendly. And there are all types of people there. Heck, for the past 3 days I've seen a really old man there, carrying his oxygen tank with him from machine to machine.
  • tisane42
    tisane42 Posts: 46 Member
    I really liked Planet Fitness when I belonged there. I hate their color scheme, though.