Super Bowl Sunday

Options
dan_IRL
dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
Happy Super Bowl Sunday people. If you are indulging in Super Bowl Sunday treats today, try and do the best you can. Try not to throw in the towel for the day. You can still indulge in the things that make this day fun without going totally overboard. At least that's how i'm going to TRY and do today. Have a few beers, some italian beef, a couple of wings and a piece of a 6 foot sub. But that's it. Not going overboard. And I'm going to try and track everything I ate. Regardless of how I do.

Replies

• KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Didn't "throw in the towel", but I wasn't real good either. I ate light for breakfast and lunch. Packed my dish (home made hot wings) and my beer (Bud Select 55), put a wild guess of 1,500 calories in my diary and headed to the party. Wings, burger, sausage, peanuts, and beer... I had my "damage assessment" weigh-in this morning and it wasn't too bad.

Here's to a good week.

Kevin
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Had a Tombstone pizza and a bottle of beer. Still feeling it today.
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    I grilled myself a ribeye steak (the size of a baseball mitt) and had some roasted cauliflower with it. Still remained under my calories even before my exercise was added in. It was a good day.
  • fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed some wonderful mexican food, took half home so that I could split the meal across 2 days. Went home and ran on the treadmill for 45 mins while watching the game.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good job guys! I didn't do too bad. I went over my day but compared to other events where I miserably failed, I came out okay.
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I grilled myself a ribeye steak (the size of a baseball mitt) and had some roasted cauliflower with it. Still remained under my calories even before my exercise was added in. It was a good day.

My mouth watered just a little bit on that. :drinker:
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl Sunday was a bit of a challenge but. I only went 100 cals over. When you're 100+ too heavy, that aint such a big deal.

I skipped the carbs, loaded up on the meats and celery, brocoli and such. I think it was Ok.

I just started again. First weigh-in tomorrow.
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Super Bowl Sunday, I'm afraid to say, set me back with a "level" weight loss week, unfortunately. Didn't expect that to happen.

Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Ribs, and Beer did me in.
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Would the SB be as much fun without the food? Of course not. Nothing would.