2 minute 120 calories HIGH protein Low Sugar cinnamon rolls!

Options
d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
I'm going to let you in on the ultimate way to make cinnamon rolls.. and it only takes 2 minutes to cook.. Yes that is right in under 5 minutes(including prep time) you can have cinnamon rolls! NEARLY SUGAR FREE! You may look at these and think, ehhh no way.. Trust me try it.. They are amazing this way. You can cook any type of Cinnamon Rolls this way and get them cooked in 2 minutes!

per serving (1 iced roll): 156 calories, 5g fat, 308mg sodium, 19.5g carbs, <0.5g fiber, 6.5g sugars, 10g protein

Ingredients

For Dough
1 package Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls refrigerated dough
16 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! spray

For Filling
¼ cup dark brown sugar (not packed
¼ cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
½ tablespoon light whipped butter or light buttery spread, room temperature
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1.5 scoop of a cinnamon roll flavored protein powder. I used Myofusion Probiotic Cinnamon Roll for this recipe.

For Icing
¼ cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
3 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
1 tablespoon Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)

Directions
Preheat waffle Iron.
To make filling, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well to make sure the
butter gets mixed in evenly. Set aside.

To make icing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until smooth and blended.
Place in the fridge to chill and set.

Prepare a dry surface by sprinkling it with a small amount of flour to prevent sticking. Remove dough from package and knead into a ball.

Using a rolling pin dusted lightly with flour, very firmly roll out dough into a thin To make filling, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well to make sure the
butter gets mixed in evenly. Set aside.

To make icing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until smooth and blended.
Place in the fridge to chill and set.

Prepare a dry surface by sprinkling it with a small amount of flour to prevent sticking. Remove dough from package and knead into a ball.

Using a rolling pin dusted lightly with flour, very firmly roll out dough into a thin sheet about 8 inches by 12 inches. Spray the dough's surface evenly with butter.

Spread filling out evenly over dough, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges.

Starting with a long side of the dough, roll it up tightly, forming a log. Once dough is completely rolled up, pinch the long seam to seal.

Turn the log over so that the seam is facing down. Using a very sharp knife, cut log into 8 even pieces, being careful not to squish dough.
Spray a waffle iron with an oil. I use Olive Oil. Then stick the cinnamon rolls on a heated up waffle iron. In 2 minutes you have CINNAMON ROLLS!!

Evenly distribute icing over cinnamon rolls and then enjoy!

MAKES 8 SERVINGS

Secret ingredients- Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls, Cool Whip Free, light whipped butter or light buttery spread, Splenda No Calorie Sweetener, fat-free cream cheese, Cinnamon Roll flavored Protein Powder.

Here are some images of some I made!
wa0yme.jpg
2wdyq2e.jpg

Replies

• BeckyAndie
    BeckyAndie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    THis is a good idea! Thank you! I saw an idea like this on Pinterest, but they used refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a waffle iron.