Looking for friends and support!

Options
Hi everyone - my name is Audra, I'm 41 years old and I have been using MFP for about a month now. I feel my motivation slipping, so I'm looking for friends to help me out with support, and I will gladly give you the same! :happy:

Replies

• NadDrew
    NadDrew Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me I am pretty motivated and more friends is always good for support.
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - my name is Audra, I'm 41 years old and I have been using MFP for about a month now. I feel my motivation slipping, so I'm looking for friends to help me out with support, and I will gladly give you the same! :happy:

We are all here to motivate each other, add me too!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've with MFP off and on for a few years now. It's a good plan and easy to use. The motivation comes from within. My mantra lately is, "MY health is MY responsiblity." No one can make you eat right or exercise, that has to come from you. That said, the more motivating friends you have in your life and here on MFP, the better. You can do it! Feel free to friend me if you like. :)
  • karen91967
    karen91967 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like!! I need all the help I can get!!
  • PTMama0614
    PTMama0614 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm in the 40+ age range and have to say I feel the best I have ever losing weight and keeping it off. We can all use extra support and motivation. :happy:
  • caroleecalvin
    Options
    Add me. I think that we could all use a few more friends to help us on our way. I've done better since I've added friends. I don't want to disappoint them. :)