Looking for some new lap band friends!

Options
I am (hopefully!!) going to be banded soon (next month) and would like some new friends who have had lap band or are thinking about it!!
Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• dolphintattoo
    dolphintattoo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am being banded on 1/31, started the liquid pre-op diet yesterday and I am honestly quite nervous I am going to be successful.
  • blueyednurse06
    Options
    You can add me, I was banded in April 2012. :)
  • Moonlitedi
    Moonlitedi Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I had mine back in April 2012. Love it! I'm still in progress but it has changed my life for the better. Good luck with your journey!
  • Multifacet
    Multifacet Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I was banded in November 2012. Good luck!!
  • Fredrigo
    Fredrigo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm scheduled to be banded next month (Feb 2013) and would really appreciate having a friend who was on the same timeline I'm going to be on. Feel free to friend me.
  • larling85
    larling85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any bandit is welcome to add me too. I was banded in Oct 2011 x
  • bel738
    bel738 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hello i was banded march 2011 and i have a 14 cc band and i am at 11.3 cc right now i feel i have failed my band and have only lost around 50 lbs i have had some issues with life and stress etc ...but i am trying to do my best to get back on track this year and work my tool i was given. i am the process of counting foods again, trying to exercise and putting me first...i am willing to give support and receive as well..

:smile: