Here I go again

Options
OK so January didn't go too good for me. I kept myself at a 1200 cal per day diet, and I gained 2 lbe in the last week. So Being the dedicated person that I am, I went on a feeding binge on Sat, Sun, and yesterday. So instead of wallowing in my own shame, I am starting all over again. If i keep trying sooner or later it will work, right? There is no majic bullet of pill. Glad for this place to vent my feelings.

Replies

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Don't be too hard on yourself. Persistence will get you where you want to go. Just remember it took a while to get where you are. If you want it to stick, take you time and concentrate on correcting your bad habits more than losing weight. That way you'll get permanent benefits and you'll have less frustration because the scale isn't doing what you want.
  • bids55
    bids55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We've all been there and done that....it happens.The main thing is we can all change this. You have made this first step by seeing that this doesn't have to be the way it is in the futurre :smile:

Hang in there and take the "small wins" as progress. Nothing worthwhile is ever accomplished on the first try.LOG DAILY AND LOG EVERYTHING !
  • Debbiesue37
    Debbiesue37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's a never ending journey... Hang in there!
  • mandythewalker
    mandythewalker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you're starting again and not giving up! Thats the main thing. Keep going!:drinker: :drinker: